Can't book right now at 60 day mark

kam1011

Mouseketeer
What am I doing wrong? I'm on the FP+ screen and it's still only showing me the next 30 days. PAPs are linked, DVC resort stay is linked.

it's doing it to me too.
It even tells me I am 60 days out from resort stay, it shows my tickets assigned to each person and then when I go to pick fp+ it is not only telling me our kids have no tickets, but if I select me and DH it says the august date must be within at least one of our booking windows.

me too! I'm freaking! I have my tickets on there, our reservation on site, and it's only giving me 30 days out! what is the world?????

Uh oh, is this an IT problem or a new thing???!?!?

ETA: I'm not within my FP+ window and it's saying error on my reservations...

Same thing is happening here, even though I just completed online check-in. Tickets and DVC reservation are all linked but it is only showing me dates in my 30 day window. So frustrating!

Boo! :badpc:

Right before it was time to make FP+ choices, my Norton alerted me to a usage spike. Not sure if it's related...:confused3

ME TOO!!!...In the UK so up since 5am. Iam NOT happy. grrrrrrr

Not working for me either at my 60 day mark. I just want to get that Anna & Elsa Fastpass and then I can relax.

Sent from my Windows Phone using DISBoards

Same!!!! Its telling me i cant start making reservations until August 16th now!!!! which is when our trip starts!! Ridiculous!!

digiMom said:
Maybe it's because there's so many people watching Jimmy Fallon at US/IOA :happytv:

Thanks for the reminder about Jimmy!

To all of you trying to book - best of luck to you. I know how frustrated I would be in your shoes. Maybe sleep for 1 1/2 hours (a full sleep cycle) and then see if it works. Surely A&E can't sell out that quickly????

We should all get extra fastpass selections.. or no tiering.. just sayin'

You're probably right about the IT people. I'm going to give it a little time though..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter