Can't book Biergarten 11/25. Any idea why?

Scored a Biergarten ressie for Nov. 25. Wonderful to have the search malfunction fixed. Now the problem is holding back all availability from Fri., Nov. 27th thru & incl Dec. 4th, which is 11 days out!! So I'm back to searching every day! Sure hope we don't have to wait until July sometime(when C. Process. Pkg's likely to be announced) to book late Nov. & all Dec. ressies for Biergarten & most Epcot restaurants!! This could be way worse than Nov.'s FD period for booking Epcot restaurants!! The 180 + 10 advantage is lost!

Just got a ressie for November 22. There seemed to feel quite a few open times. Couldn't get the day we really wanted, the 28th but will keep checking.

This morning, I was *still* having trouble with the website and mobile app. However, I just now was able to make an ADR for mid-October. Looks like we may be back up and running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter