Can't book ADR's for Ohana!!!

smampate

Mouseketeer
Is the availability not opened or is it ALWAYS this hard? :confused3 I called and spoke with a CM she said it wasn't booked to full capacity and to keep trying. WE REALLY want to eat here!!! :scared1:

REVISION!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so PUMPED

Try changing amount of people. For example, when I couldn't find a table for 5, I sometimes could find a table for 6. Then call a cm, and change it to 5.

Thanks! Today is my 180 mark. I've been planning and now I'm not able to get it, it's frustrating! :mad:

I know the aggravation! This is our 4th trip and have NEVER been able to get into Ohana. I have tried and tried and nothing is available. UGH:headache:

Keep trying! Our 180 day is today and I was able to get a dinner @ O'Hana. Maybe book Kona instead just in case you don't get O'Hana. You won't be disappointed in either one!!

Good luck!!:thumbsup2

Keep trying. I called this morning and was told Chef MIckey, and Ohana for dinner didn't open up yet (some kind of delay) and to check tomorrow (today is my 180). I just tried now- and its open, and I got them.

I was trying to get 'Ohana this morning in my 180 days plus 10 window, but it hasn't opened up yet for me either. :confused3

Our 180 is today too and I couldn't get it either...maybe we should just get one big table for all of us...:rotfl:
CM said to keep trying til it opens up...it's showing it's not taking reservations for our dates yet....

Did you guys crash the dining site? It's down now! Just kidding, I know it wasn't you. Good luck when it comes back online getting your reservations!

:cool1::cool1:Doing the Happy Dance for all of us who finally scored Ohana today after much stresssss!!!! :rotfl:

I've had all my ADRs good to go for several months now.. we are now 45 days out and I want to switch something up. BUT I'm having NO LUCK with Ohana! The only thing I've been able to get is a 9:55 dinner. I don't think that's going to work with a 5yo, 3yo, and 1yo!:)

WTG for those that got in! Now to just keep trying for mine!

I booked everything early this morning and could not book Ohana for either breakfast or dinner. A few hours ago I tried again and everything was available.

:cool1::cool1:Doing the Happy Dance for all of us who finally scored Ohana today after much stresssss!!!! :rotfl:

Me too! :banana: I was so worried - this was the only repeat restaurant from our last trip that my boys requested. I just got a 5:55 pm reservation!! :goodvibes

Me too! :banana: I was so worried - this was the only repeat restaurant from our last trip that my boys requested. I just got a 5:55 pm reservation!! :goodvibes

:cool1:
So happy when it all comes together....wonder if we'll all be there at the same time :lmao:

I got a reservation for 'Ohana for next week. I just got it this afternoon. If you don't get in at 180, just keep trying! Openings do come up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter