Can't Believe They Are Coming Back To Texas

SZ2016

Mouseketeer
Considering they paid to leave their original contract early wonder why they have decided to come back. Not complaining because I will be taking at least one of the 2015 cruises but I just really wonder what made them decide to come back to Texas.

I've looked on the website and I see nothing. Where do you find the Texas itineraries?? Super pumped. 10 year anniversary cruise!!

My brother and his family were on the Thanksgiving Wonder (out of Galveston,) and also the first week in January. He was told (by the cast member at the DCL rebooking desk,) that Galveston got off to a slow start, but that bookings had increased by the time the announcement was made. They also received numerous sad complaints about leaving Texas (per the cast member.) I'm glad people complained, LOL.:banana: I'm tickled pink!

I am surprised and excited. After some major sticker shock this morning with thanksgiving airfare on SW (for our planned RCL cruise out of FLL) a cruise we can drive to sounds amazing! I'm glad I didn't cancel our OBB when the rest of 2015 came out a while back, this at least deserves a quote (which may be the end of this pipe dream...but I'm hopeful for now)

My guess is that they realized too late (after they paid to get out of the contract) that adding itineraries with CC included was actually profitable. Now, if they'd just give us a chance in summer....

But this news totally made my (really horrible beforehand) day. :cheer2:

I figured it was a bit of a Frozen tie-in and that even Hades wanted to build a snowman.

We are so excited. I was not expecting DCL to come back I didn't even watch for an announcement this week. My husband called me with the news haha

I am so so excited I want to dance around anyone else looking at thanksgiving cruise?

Faith, Trust, and..PIXIE DUST.

I am so so excited I want to dance around anyone else looking at thanksgiving cruise?

Faith, Trust, and..PIXIE DUST.

I was until I saw that it left on Friday. With both of our kids in college, they would already miss Monday and Tuesday of school for the Thanksgiving week. But now to miss the Friday before would be too much missed time. I really wish the 7 night cruises were departing on Saturday or even Sunday.:(

Looking forward to the holidays on the Wonder. I was surprised as well. Not sure what they were thinking on the Friday Thanksgiving departure. But atleast they are here when the kids are out of school in Dec/Jan. Hope to see some familiar faces!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter