Can't beat 'em -Join 'em! Official November 2007 thread!

We'll be there Nov 23rd-30th! My DDs (5 & 13) and I have been b4 at this same time of year, but this year we are taking DH and DS (he'll be 4, been to Disney 2times, but it's going to feel like it's all new for him, can't wait!!) and we are taking my 2 sisters, and their DHs. We are staying off site thru timeshare. I've had our condo and airfare booked for most of us since January, it's been a LONG wait!! Still is! :)

We'll be there from 29th October to 19th November:cool1:

Staying at AKVs and Poly:thumbsup2

November 22-24 at the WL, then it is off on the DCL 7 day Eastern!!:banana: :banana: I can't stand the wait!! My DS turns 10 the day we leave on the cruise and he has no idea we are going to WDW or on the cruise. He is bugging me and bugging me to go this year, but I keep telling him we can't afford it this year.:rolleyes1 I am so excited but I just keep thinking about seeing his face when we go to the Disney bus at the airport and then when he sees the DCL bus roll up at the resort!!

Tell me, Caitsmama, have you ever had trouble getting into Hoop De Doo for TG? I am not planning that day, but I know it can be hard sometimes to get in and I am already nervous about it, because I want this trip to be perfect and Hoop De Doo would be part of that.

Grand Gathering November 19-25, we stay until the 28th!

Poly garden view-
ADRs all done-- got all we wanted, when we wanted.

We are going for a quick trip, Nov. 17-21. Me, my husband and 4 year old dd. This is a trip to celebrate my fifty pound weight loss since i found out that i had Type 2 diabetes. I plan to gain about 10 back that week! just kidding, i'm hoping the walking will counteract what we eat. I made my ADR first thing this morning!

Grand Gathering November 19-25, we stay until the 28th!

Poly garden view-
ADRs all done-- got all we wanted, when we wanted.

Cool! We will be at the Poly together! I am there from Nov. 17-25th, LGC. in the Hawaii building.. :banana: Maybe we can chat more before then!
:thumbsup2

Heading to Disney Nov 9th ~12th for a "Girls Only" ABC Soap Weekend !!! It's my first time going to Soap Weekend, but my friend and her daughter have been before and they invited me to go!!! Can't wait!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi All,
We will be there November 17th -25th.
We are staying at the CR. My family thinks we have a Bay view and I am surprising them with a MK view. :woohoo:

~Laura

We will be at the All Star Sports from November 25th to December 1st. My husband and I will celebrate our 30th Anniversary at WDW. (Our anniversary was March 19th but this is our gift to ourselves!).

My dad and I will be there Nov 25-Dec 2. We are having our first father-daughter trip! We are staying at POR. Cant Wait!!!!pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter