Can't afford excursions!!!

thatmom

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We have some young friends with six children, they will be doing there first cruise next March. With this many kids to paid for excursions are out. Does anyone have any suggestions on what beaches they should go to in St Thomas. They want to feel safe and maybe have some place to eat near by. I told them I would come on here and see if any of you could help!!
thanks, thatmom

:D Welcome thatmom, We went to Coki Beach located right next to Coral World. It's a nice safe beach, a little small but the snorkling was great, they had food stands there. I believe the cab ride was $7 or $8. per adult oneway, sorry I can't remember if they charged for our daughter.

Magens Bay beach is very nice. They have a restaurant there, and you can rent floats, snorkel gears, chairs, etc... Nice bathrooms, nice family atmosphere. It was voted one of the nicest beaches in the world. -Sue

One thing you can do, the kids will love, and is fairly affordable is the banana boat ride at Castaway Cay. It may not be a real type excursion, but I gaurentee everyone will have a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter