Can't access Cruise Planning section - anyone else?

TJDisneymama

DIS Veteran
Ugh! Today is the day I FINALLY get to book my port adventures, I get everything in my cart and when I go to checkout I get Internal Server Error and can't complete it! Tried FF and IE, issues on both! Is this an ongoing issue does anyone know? Should I just call or wait it out?

Ugh! Today is the day I FINALLY get to book my port adventures, I get everything in my cart and when I go to checkout I get Internal Server Error and can't complete it! Tried FF and IE, issues on both! Is this an ongoing issue does anyone know? Should I just call or wait it out?

It's down. They might be updating it all ready for rest of 2014 to be released. Lots of rumours flying around now.

Can't get on it either! Was so looking forward to booking!!!!

Call them. I couldn't get on a couple of days ago and the Disney person had to walk me through resetting my login info. I think they updated the site or something. The phone call only took a few minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter