• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cant access beour guest lunch fastpass?

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
For some reason I can't access the system this trip? I'm not sure why? Anyone having or had the same problem? Had no issues the last 2 trips

I couldn't access it on my last trip until I was actually at the resort. The main reason I did on-line check in was that I thought that maybe I had to be checked in, but no, that wasn't it-I had to be there. Fortunately, then I was able to get an ADR for lunch about 5 days out (I didn't try any closer). Are people still able to get an ADR that soon, or is the word out on the FP+ for BOG such that you have to get an ADR much further out? This was a few months ago.

For some reason I can't access the system this trip? I'm not sure why? Anyone having or had the same problem? Had no issues the last 2 trips

We have a one night stay on 6/21 and I can access the BoG Lunch FP+ reservation system with no issues.

Is the BOG Lunch Fastpass listed under Magic Kingdom? And does it count against your 3 Fastpass choices? TIA

Is the BOG Lunch Fastpass listed under Magic Kingdom? And does it count against your 3 Fastpass choices? TIA

Separate website as shown in Post #3. Since it's not booked via MDE, it's not counted. Also, it will not show up in MDE.

It takes me to the sign in page but it won't accept my name and password that I used for my disney experience????

It takes me to the sign in page but it won't accept my name and password that I used for my disney experience????

Are you using a log in name or an email address? My login name won't work, but my email address did. It uses the same password, though.

What do you mean you can't access it? Can you login? Not showing your hotel reservation? No FP+ available?

Are you using the right link? The link I used for our early May trip gave me a "systems error" when I tried it recently. The current one I'm using is this: https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx

Thanks for sharing! I had heard that you could get a FP for BOG, but couldn't figure out how to do it. Thanks again! :thumbsup2

Separate website as shown in Post #3. Since it's not booked via MDE, it's not counted. Also, it will not show up in MDE.

I have read in the past problems with reservations made by people who were not invited but went directly to the website to book it.
It's probably an old thing, however, just in case, print your reservation as a proof. As long you have a printed receipt they will let you in even if they cannot find the reservation.

How far out do they take fp+ for bog lunch?

I would like to know this as well. We are not going until August 17th. I had booked dinner for my grand-daughter and myself but I cancelled because it was later in the evening and we had the Wishes Dessert party scheduled. I would love to do lunch so that my grand-daughter can see the inside of the castle.

How far out do they take fp+ for bog lunch?
I would like to know this as well. We are not going until August 17th. I had booked dinner for my grand-daughter and myself but I cancelled because it was later in the evening and we had the Wishes Dessert party scheduled. I would love to do lunch so that my grand-daughter can see the inside of the castle.

Right now dates are available to the end of June.. July should open pretty soon. It was bookable about a month in advance for months & months... but there have been variations from time to time (eg; March & April opened at the same time - on valentines day)

Best advice... Check often & be sure you are registered on the website with your Disney ID l, and that you've got your 12 digit All numerical reservation number ready to go ;)

I have had this exact problem.
I was able to book for my Jan trip and Feb trip, though in a convoluted way for the second trip. Then when I received the invite and tried to book for March, the website gives me an error message about waiting to book once I'd arrived onsite. Then for my upcoming June trip, same problem. I received the email invite but when I log into BOG lunch fastpass site, I only get the error message about having to wait until I arrive.

Someone mentioned that perhaps they don't have ppl having more than one opportunity to book BOG lunch FP. :confused3

In any case, no one at MDE can help because apparently, there is no official tech support for that website. LOL

I have read in the past problems with reservations made by people who were not invited but went directly to the website to book it.
It's probably an old thing, however, just in case, print your reservation as a proof. As long you have a printed receipt they will let you in even if they cannot find the reservation.

Per reports -- they will no longer accept a print out of the reservation -- seems they somehow found out that people were stealing fp+ spots, so now they only accept legit ones -- and usually people with legit reservations don't have a print out they want to wave around.

I did try to log on and I was able to do so with my DME sign on. It even brought up the dates we are staying in WDW.
I will wait and check back periodically to see if I can book the lunch fast pass.

This one is new to me-----so you can now book FP+ for lunch reservations at BOG? Can anyone explain this to me---or is it booked just like your FP+ at 30 days out?

I would really like to get lunch here, so this may be a better option that standing in that huge line!

This one is new to me-----so you can now book FP+ for lunch reservations at BOG? Can anyone explain this to me---or is it booked just like your FP+ at 30 days out?

It's a FP+ about 30days out. But you have to have a room reservation linked to your account, otherwise you can't book. So as an AP, I can only see dates for my next reservation, nothing for this week.

It doesn't count as the 3 FP+ for attractions, completely separate.

I would really like to get lunch here, so this may be a better option that standing in that huge line!

It's booked using a separate website (see Post #3 on Page #1 for link). BoG Lunch FP+ selections are limited to Disney Resort guests only. A BoG Lunch FP+ selection does not count towards your MK selections. Not sure when they make BoG Lunch FP+ times available as they don't seem follow the regular FP+ booking window.

FYI: If you are a Disney Resort Guest and have admission linked to MDE, you can make FP+ selections beginning at 60 days from check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter