Canopy Boat Rentals

bstnsportsfan

Earning My Ears
I am heading to AKL May 14th-16th with my girlfriend. We are both 21 and we want to rent a boat for either a half day or day. I have looked at going to Tampa to rent the boat, but we thought we would check out DW and see what they have to offer. I have rented the motormouse before and it was fun, but we are looking for something a bit bigger and something to spend the day on. Pontoon boat would probably be a bit to slow and quiet for us. We're not looking to go crazy, but I think you guys know what I mean. What is a canopy boat? I am very familar with boats and plan on buying one soon, but I am not familar with a canopy boat. I tried searching the site and although I got prices, I
couldn't find information on them, length? engine? etc.

Also, do you know of any other places either in O-town or TB to rent a boat?

Thank you very much!

Chris

Can't answer the engine question but here is a small description. ~:D~

Canopy Boats -- 16', v-hulled motorized boats, accommodate up to 8 adults. $25/half-hour.

Originally posted by SuzyQue
Can't answer the engine question but here is a small description. ~:D~

Canopy Boats -- 16', v-hulled motorized boats, accommodate up to 8 adults. $25/half-hour.

Thank you! That works. Gives me a good idea what it is. At about $200/4 hours, I may be driving over to tampa. But thank you for the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter