• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canon rebel xt arrived

TomD

Mouseketeer
last night. I was pleasantly surprised since I did not expect it till tomorrow. I read everything that came with it. After I put it together I took it out and played with it (the camera people...get your mind out of the gutter:rotfl2: ) and took some pictures of our anmimals in auto mode.

I foound the pictures compared to my canon s45 to be much cleaner. They were crisp and not grany looking.

I am looking forward to using it this weekend. Hopefully in the next 12 days I learn alot and can take some great shots in Disney. I am still going to bring my S45 as a back up

Thanks for all of the advice and I am sure I will be asking for more :)

Tom

Congrats on the new camera Tom!! You will have lots of fun with it. Now you start posting your pictures on the XTi thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter