Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT / EOS 350D Digital Firmware Update Version 1.0.3

Learic

Earning My Ears
For those of you who have the Digital Rebel XT 350D there is a new firmware available that Canon U.S.A. released back on October 28th, 2005! If yours has an older firmware, it might be a good idea to go ahead and update!

Hmmm... I don't actually HAVE the Rebel yet (but I'll have it for christmas!). What is this for? Is it a software update?

jenny2, the firmware runs the camera. If you haven't yet bought your camera it should have the newer firmware already installed. Even if it is not installed it is easy to download and and install the update as long as you (or someone you know) has a media card reader. You can check the firmware version of your camera in the menus you will see on the back of your camera.

This firmware update incorporates the following improvements:
• Fixes the phenomenon of shots being unable to be taken when using the remote controller RC-1.
• Fixes the phenomenon wherein the camera continues to scroll through images being played back.
• Improves reliability in communication when using some CF cards.

This firmware update applies to cameras with firmware versions up to 1.0.2 installed. By installing this update, the phenomena will be fixed, and the affected cameras can be used without these problems. If your camera's firmware is already version 1.0.3, it is not necessary to perform this update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter