Canobie Lake Park in NH

They have four dollar off coupons at McD's, Rite aid and on some coke cans. I recieved an email earlier that tomorrow is double day and they will take 8.00 off with the coupon and email. I deleted the email though because of cours we went two weeks ago.:sad2:

Pepsi product cans have an ad on them for buy 2 get 1 free after 5PM

Costco has the best price on tickets - I don't know off-hand what that price is though since DH bought the tickets. I have found that the coupons at McDonald's are only good on weekdays.

Ditto all pp's suggestions. I don't know if you've ever been to Canobie, but as a Disney lover you will be totally disappointed in Canobie if you pay full price for your ticket. It's SO not worth the $$$$ they charge. Coupons/discounted though, it's money well spent :) (and of course this is jmho!!!)

Oh man - I grew up in Salem and could hear the screams from the roller coaster on those summer nights... I so miss it.

I know McDonald's and Market Basket used to have coupons.

AAA has tickets for $4 less which I believe is the same as alot of the coupons that are around

Where on earth can you find the Pepsi/Mt.Dew cans with the discount?? I have looked every where it seems, and can't find anything. Is that promotion done??:confused:

Where on earth can you find the Pepsi/Mt.Dew cans with the discount?? I have looked every where it seems, and can't find anything. Is that promotion done??:confused:

I bought 12 packs at Shaw's and the add is on the cans. I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter