• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candy

waylandcook

Earning My Ears
When we go to Disney in September I want to make a couple gift baskets with food in them. What candies and snacks would you recommend from around Epcot World Show Case or from Disney in General? Any ideas would be appreciated.

When we go to Disney in September I want to make a couple gift baskets with food in them. What candies and snacks would you recommend from around Epcot World Show Case or from Disney in General? Any ideas would be appreciated.

The best places for candy are Japan and England in Epcot. The Candy store in the Magic Kingdom (across from Emporium) is an obvious choice and the Candy Cauldron at the DD West Side is another good place. I'd suggest the Goofy's Candy Company candies to share a little bit of the magic with your recipient. Hope this helps!

Try the candy store in Germany for some incredible chocolate treats!! Next, try these yummy little shortbreads with chocolate bottoms in the UK pavilion store next to the tea shop!! :)

My hubby loves the little boxes of shortbread cookies that are shaped like Mickey's pants. And my favourites are the chocolate covered coconut Mickey shaped heads - kind of like an almond joy. Both of these would be great treats in a basket as they travel well and are very Disney looking packages. And the last time we were there, they were less than $3 each. Another great place to find gift basket ideas is World of Disney. They have tons of neat little treats for baskets. its at Downtown Disney as well as Goofy's Candy Co.:thumbsup2

Germany -anything from Karamell Kuche - so good!!
Mickey shortbread cookies
Taffy (Goofy's) - tried this for the first time recently - Oh my goodness - really good! You can also buy this in a larger size gift box at DTD
I also like Diam in the Norway shop - toffee like a Heath bar - but you can also get this at IKEA and maybe other shops.

Pretzels in the shape of Mickey's head....love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter