Candy Wrapper DISigns

Hi Telynn.

I was wondering if you have ever done a Bratz regular size candy
bar wrapper ? Looking for one for my grandaughter's 8th Birthday.
I would like it to say Happy 8th Birthday Kya (on the front) and
maybe Thanks for coming to my party (on the back )
If that's possible, I would truly appreciate it . I did Star Wars ones
you made for my grandson's birthday and the kids loved them.
If not , that's ok to , I will choose something else, I was just trying to stay with her theme.
Thanks a million ,

Sue
Here you go:

Hi Telynn, I was wondering if you could design for me candy wrappers for the regular size Hershey bars and the two pack Reese's to leave for the Pop Century Mousekeeping. Could you personalize it with our name The Neuman Family. Thank you Lynn
Here are your requests:

Hershey Bar

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup 2-pack

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Hi, I first off want to say what an amazing job you do :worship:
I was wondering if you would be able to make me some themed nugget wrappers and water wraps for a rockband party that im throwing. i like some of the classics like mickey minnie tink goofy, all them used, but all with a flair for music ( playing the drums, guitar or singing please :) ). Thanks in advance :goodvibes
I'll get to these as soon as I can find images that will work. Also, what are the measurements of the water bottle label you need?

Telynn - - We LOVE this Communion wrapper - Could you (and I dont need them until MAY) do the stained glass one excatly as you have it; changing name to Zach's.

And Can you think of anything already done, I want to look through your previous posts for anything Disney Grad Nite needed for DD Senior Class trip at end of April. (She is Methacton Class of 2009)!

I see your frustration in previous posts about computer problems so if a problem don't worry about it! Every lil' ting....is gonna be alright! Have a great day, now I'll be humming that all day and that's a good thing!~
Here's Zach's wrapper:

I have a couple of ideas for the Grad Nite wrapper. What are the colors for Methacton?

Would it be possible to get a Reese Sea World wrapper, please? We are not leaving until June, so whenever you get to them is fine.

Also, wanted to let you know the Cinderella wrappers you made for Kate's party were a huge hit. The kids and adults all loved them. :love:

Thanks so much,
Krista
How's this for the Reese's Wrapper:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Ok, this is the last time his party is getting changed I swear. Could I PLEASE get some requests? I would love to have kiss circles, nugget wrappers and big bar wrappers that say Happy 2nd Birthday Cole on them and are Cars. I would really appreciate it, as you know...I LOVE your stuff. Thanks again and sorry.

p.s. do you do invites or shirts for bday parties?

How's this for the Reese's Wrapper:

I love it. :love:

Would you possible have time for one more. My mother is having a "Baby Sprinkle" to welcome my cousin's new baby boy, Tyler, on Saturday. Could you possible make a regular hersey wrapper for this saying welcome to Tyler? Can you also put the nutritional facts on the back?

If you are still having computer problems or you don't have time, just let me know. I know you are very busy with several different threads and this is very last minute.

Thanks so much for everything you have done.
Krista

I love it. :love:

Would you possible have time for one more. My mother is having a "Baby Sprinkle" to welcome my cousin's new baby boy, Tyler, on Saturday. Could you possible make a regular hersey wrapper for this saying welcome to Tyler? Can you also put the nutritional facts on the back?

If you are still having computer problems or you don't have time, just let me know. I know you are very busy with several different threads and this is very last minute.

Thanks so much for everything you have done.
Krista
You may wish to check with Amy as there's not enough time for me to complete your request by Saturday....Sorry....

Ok, this is the last time his party is getting changed I swear. Could I PLEASE get some requests? I would love to have kiss circles, nugget wrappers and big bar wrappers that say Happy 2nd Birthday Cole on them and are Cars. I would really appreciate it, as you know...I LOVE your stuff. Thanks again and sorry.

p.s. do you do invites or shirts for bday parties?
When's Cole's Birthday? I'm running VERY behind and won't be able to get to your request for a couple of weeks or more --still having computer issues and am borrowing dad's computer while he's out of town.

When's Cole's Birthday? I'm running VERY behind and won't be able to get to your request for a couple of weeks or more --still having computer issues and am borrowing dad's computer while he's out of town.

His birthday is on May 2 and that is when we are having his party.

Here is a start on your requests. I'm going to pause before completing the rest of your requests since we have a little time so I mat get to the other requests I have. Will complete the kiss, minis and gum wrappers later.....

Hi Telynn-

I'm sorry that you're have computer problems. I just wanted to let you know I don't need the gum wrappers. They don't make Extra in that size now. I have been to Target and Walmart. They just had them on clearance. They apparently are going to be packaged differently now. If you can't get to the other 2, don't worry about it.:) Hope your computer issues get resolved.

I was wondering who else i would be able to ask to do my request, its kind of down to the wire as my neices party is tomorrow

I was wondering who else i would be able to ask to do my request, its kind of down to the wire as my neices party is tomorrow
I really don't know...All I can suggest is put out a new thread with your request. Sorry I'm unable to get to it right now....I just don't have the clip art needed (Still searching for things that will work.)

Telynn,

Thanks for candy wrapper for Kya .
I appreciate your efforts during your computer issues ! Hope everything
is going to be ok for you.

Sue

I know I kind of came up with a hard idea. Not to be a pain, but do you think you might just have something with mickey, tink or cars and you could put "thanks for coming and rocking out" or something like that for a water bottle cover. Thanks :goodvibes

You do such wonderful work. You are amazing! :worship:

Would it be possible to do a regular size candy bar wrapper with a Disney Celebration theme. I got chosen to host an in-home celebration from Mickey Mom's Club and it is to promote the "What Will You Celebrate" theme at the parks this year. Maybe something with the Mickey Balloons and Cinderella's castle or a cake on it?

Thank you sooo much!

Here are your requests:

Hershey Bar

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup 2-pack

Telynn thanks so much They are awesome. So sorry to hear about your computer Sending some pixie dust your way pixiedust: Lynn

Here you go:

Thanks so much!! You do such great work!! Sorry to hear about your computer. I hope everything gets better for you:goodvibes

Can someone show us what a finished project looks like?
I can't picture it at all .
The wrapper will be glued on the original wrapper of the candy bar, or do you take that of?
TIA
Evangelia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter