Candy Shop at MK?

Melody L

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me about the candy store on Main Street in MK? My daughter is dying to go to Goofy's on our first day, but I really would like to keep our plans the way they are. So:

1. Is there a candy store on Main Street?

2. Do they have any of the rice crispy Mickey heads or pretzels rods like at Goofy's?

3. Can anyone post some pics for us?

Thanks in advance!

You can buy Rice crispy treats and I'd think the pretzels rods on main street but they are not the create your own like what you can buy at goofys. What time of year are you going? you could possibly do MK as you plan and hit DTD/goofys after park closes.

Can anyone tell me about the candy store on Main Street in MK? My daughter is dying to go to Goofy's on our first day, but I really would like to keep our plans the way they are. So:

1. Is there a candy store on Main Street?

2. Do they have any of the rice crispy Mickey heads or pretzels rods like at Goofy's?

There is a candy store and they do have the rice crispy Mickey heads and all that, but candy store in DTD (Goofy's) is much better, hands down.

Last year I bought a few rice crispy treats there, not the Mickey Heads on a stick but a big square with chocolate on it. It was not at all like the Mickey Heads on a stick, they were awful. Not even close to the same thing.

Yes, there is a candy store right in the front of MK - it's right on the corner after the loop on the right. It has the rice krispie mickey heads - I got one there one time - it was really stale tasting - don't know if they are all like that or I was just lucky :(

I happen to love the candy store on Main Street! One of our traditions is to buy the large sized Mickey-head krispy treat (and I do mean LARGE---I would guess it's the size of like 5 normal ones) that's dunked in chocolate and take it up onto the train to eat while we take a break and ride around the park. They're always fresh, soft and tasty---a bit of a mess on a hot day, but so worth it! :thumbsup2

They also have that powder candy stuff, fudge, caramel apples, etc.

The candy store was great and they had several differnt types of the mickey rice krispy heads when we were there but they were already made, my son loooved them

You can buy Rice crispy treats and I'd think the pretzels rods on main street but they are not the create your own like what you can buy at goofys. What time of year are you going? you could possibly do MK as you plan and hit DTD/goofys after park closes.

Thanks for the info. We are going in July, but we have an early flight and have to get up that morning at 3am so we would like to be in bed by 9pm. I think Goofy's will have to wait. It sounds like the Main St candy store will have to do until then.

We do have Goofy's scheduled twice durning our trip. Just not the first day.

Since you mentioned pics, I took this one last Saturday at MK because I had never seen these rice crispy Mickey Heads.

569733094_ZEcsv-M.jpg

Last trip, I made three trips to the Main St candy shop for salt water taffy. You paid per size of the bag and could fill it with the flavors you wanted. Loved it.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We loved both Goofy's and Main Street. Go to Goofy's for the dipped treats, Main Street for candy. Main Street was the only place that allowed us to get the really long stick twisted suckers. Every place else made them get the smaller verisons. Nothin' better than a three foot sucker LOL!

There is another candy store in frontier land as well. Both of them often have free samples :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter