candy cane inn

vfb2girls

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed here? I am looking for any comments on this hotel. It looks very charming and somewhat quiet. We are already booked at HoJo's but I am wondering if mwe would like staying at the Candy Cane instead. It is only my husband and myself. If anyone has stayed at both places, candy cane and hojo's please let me know what your opinions on either place, which hotel has nicer updated rooms, best service etc..thanks for any help.

We love the Candy Cane Inn. Have stayed once at HoJo, but several times at Candy Cane. It is an easy walk to the park entrance, breakfast is nice and the staff have always been terrific.

We have stayed at both, the Candy Cane is our favorite, but sometimes the HoJo rate is too good to pass up. The Candy Cane has a nice Continental Breakfast, they are any easy walk, or their shuttle is very convenient since it is their own and isn't shared.

We will be there next week in fact!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter