Candy Cane Inn???

Jonesloonybin

DIS Veteran
Hi! We are going to be visiting Disneyland in February and we have a reservation at the Candy Cane Inn. It seems like nobody else is staying there and I hardly see it come up at all. Is there a reason?? Something not good about it?? I have time to change to a different hotel. If this one is not recommended, which do you think we should stay at???

Thanks!

It's a bit dated, and the rooms are on the smaller end. But we honestly didn't spend much time in the room, so we were fine with that. The breakfast is great, but you have to get there early or you'll miss out. There is a private shuttle, but honestly, walking got us there quicker--the park is about a block away. The grounds are well kept and beautiful, and the staff is great. We loved it and would stay again.

Candy Cane Inn is well-loved by many DIS'ers. I think it gets less "talk time" because it's one of those "good ol' places" that's always the same, time after time, visit after visit, and, since it's not among the across-the-street Harbor motels that people have such conflicting reviews on, it just isn't mentioned as much. If you do a search for CCI, it should bring up a fair amount of love.

We have stayed there several times and would again. Comfortable, nice grounds, free parking, good breakfast (plenty of room to sit out by the pool and hot tub), great customer service. The walk is less than 10 minutes on the same side of Harbor as the parks....very quick and easy....and the free shuttle option is good (very reliable!) All in all a great place to stay!

We've stayed there too and it was great! The room was very clean and the grounds were nice! We'd definitely stay again :thumbsup2

Oh I like CCI very much. It's a good choice. As mentioned the shuttle is very convenient and still it is close enough to walk easily to the main gates if you wish. I think the rooms are actually quite comfortable. The bedding is quality. I find the top floor rooms quiet enough for a good night sleep. Buffet breakfast is nice and the landscaping on the grounds and around the pool is lovely. There are only two off-property places I will stay, and CCI is one of them.

We love the CCI and always have had good experiences there. Friends give good reviews, too. The premium rooms are very nice when the budget allows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter