Candy Cane Inn reopening date?

Have you thought about trying Majestic Gardens? They have a shuttle and their rooms in the main building are pretty dang large and comfy! There's a couple of restaurants on the property in the main building as well. A few of their shuttles are old and run down (think retired school busses), but they have smaller ones that are nicer. It's definitely not walkable, but the shuttle comes 2+ times an hour (supposed to be leaving the hotel at :00 and :30, and leaving the parks at :15 and :45) but they often have them going more frequently. Just a 5-8 minute shuttle ride to the bus drop off area.

I've got psoriatic arthritis and normal arthritis in my hips, so I completely understand how helpful a shuttle can be! Majestic Gardens has become my go-to of I can't get a good price on Harbor.
Yes, we've tried it! I think we have tried just about EVERY hotel within walking distance over the years! :) I liked it, but didn't like the length of the walk when we chose to walk, which we sometimes do at the beginning of the day, just for time's sake. Shuttles don't always run right when we want them to! And I don't believe they offered a free breakfast...

I thought it was a hotel that had potential if they upgraded it somewhat. It could be quite magical!

Has anyone heard anything? I saw on a Disneyland FB group that someone got a call that they are opening next week. Said their reservations are after Christmas and CCI was asking what floor they wanted their room on.

I don’t see anything online about this. I’m guessing CCI doesn’t want to announce an opening again after what happened last time. 🤷‍♀️

I saw somewhere (a comment on CCI's last FB post, I think?) that they are opening Tuesday Dec 20. I went to the CCI website to see the soonest date they are accepting reservations online and it is Tuesday the 20th. So no official mention from CCI online, as far as I could see, but it does seem to be that date.

I saw somewhere (a comment on CCI's last FB post, I think?) that they are opening Tuesday Dec 20. I went to the CCI website to see the soonest date they are accepting reservations online and it is Tuesday the 20th. So no official mention from CCI online, as far as I could see, but it does seem to be that date.
Interesting. 🤔 I guess we will see on Tuesday!

Their FB page still hasn't been updated since Halloween. You'd think if they were opening today there would be be announcement or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter