Candy Cane Inn & AAA discount??

everwondering

Sorry, Cindy. Prince Charming is mine.
Just wondering if anyone knows...

we booked the Candy Cane Inn through their website (no travel agent, no AAA, nothing).

When booking, I don't remember being asked anything about AAA or anything. Since we are members though, if we show our card when we check in and pay, will we get a discount?

Thanks in advance! :)

everwondering said:
Just wondering if anyone knows...

we booked the Candy Cane Inn through their website (no travel agent, no AAA, nothing).

When booking, I don't remember being asked anything about AAA or anything. Since we are members though, if we show our card when we check in and pay, will we get a discount?

Thanks in advance! :)

I wouldnt chance it but you could call the hotel directly and give them your reservation number telling them that you are a AAA member and they should be able to change the rate if there is a different one :goodvibes

Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and called the hotel. We're saving about $47 for our whole trip! This is fantastic!!

everwondering said:
Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and called the hotel. We're saving about $47 for our whole trip! This is fantastic!!

That's the way to do it! I'm always thrilled when I score a discount....more money for yummy fudge....... :cloud9:

where is this Candy Cane Inn is it nice?..... and the price? we normally stay at the Tropicana, its super close, clean and fair in price.

The CCI is on the same side of Harbor as the entrance to the park, just before Katella Ave. It is very clean, and quaint. The rooms are slightly on the small side, but well appointed. The beds were VERY comfortable. We had a few small problems, such as the chlorine level in the spa was literally toxic, it actually hurt us to breath and burned our eyes if the jets were running. Also, we had two rooms, one that myself, my DH and our DS's stayed in, another for my mother and sister. When the maids cleaned our rooms during the day, they stacked my DS's stuffed animals up and folded his blanket at the foot of the bed, very sweet. My mom's room, however, they forgot to put the pillows back on the bed every day we were there and they never changed the linen in either room, even though we requested it. Also, I wasn't blown away by the customer service. No one was down right rude, but they definately weren't as friendly as I expected after reading all the reviews. The front desk staff was standoffish, and the shuttle was not on time, ever. The shuttle was one of the reason's we picked the CCI, so it was disappointing, but we found it easier just to walk than to give up time in the park trying to catch the shuttle. That all being said, we would consider staying there again if the rate was excellent, and everything else was booked. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter