candlelight processional

dmen

Mouseketeer
how long does it last?
if i go to the 6:15 show will i have time to eat dinner through the package (preferably at Japan or Canada) and then watch Illuminations? or should i plan to eat at 6 and go to the 8:15 show? do i even have these times right? thank you so much!

the processional is about 45-60 minutes in length. we eat first and then go to the last performance. this has always given us plenty of time to find a viewing spot for illuminations. hope this helps!:p

It's about 45 minutes. The times in past years were 5:00, 6:45, 8:15. Illuminations was at 9:30. We usually eat first and then go to the show. We allow plenty of time, eat at 5:00 for 8:15 so that we can eat slow, walk around before the show and get in line early. This year we're thinking of doing the 5:00 and eating after. We're staying at BWV so we can take the leftovers back to the room (have fridge).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter