Candlelight Processional - Who would you recommend?

I am trying to decide between John o'Hurley and Steven Curtis Chapman. Any suggestions?

We were at his show last year, and he was great. Even with the hardship that he faced last year, he acknowledged his family's grief and thanked the audience for their prayers. We were in the front row and my 1 1/2 year old began to stand in the seat and direct the orchestra. Steven got a chuckle out of him and gave him a little wave. He was great!!

We have also seen Edward James Olmos (Admiral Adama). He is great as well.
amd_olmo.jpg

LOL! North shore of Suffolk County, walking distance to the beach! House is tiny, but livable! By the way, if you win my house, you also get my 8 dogs, 3 cats, 6 chickens, 1 guinea pig, and 2 college age kids that still need a few more years education. :laughing::laughing: We will have to ask those folks going on the mights Whoopi is narrating to tell us who wins! By the way...what do I get??:confused::confused:

Well,I live about 90 miles from the Mouse south of Cape Canaveral,a half mile from the Intra Coastal waterway to the west and the ocean to the east.:rotfl:

I have been lucky enough to see many narrators through the years, Eartha Kitt was most memorable and I got to see her close up as well. I will have the opportunity to see at least three different ones this time. Being a contrarian I will probably try to go on a weekday and see the least popular person because I do not want to fight huge crowds.:goodvibes

I wish I could see Whoopi. I like her, even if I do not always agree with her, mostly do though. I love The View, where else are you going to see women discussing the issues? I watch FOX, CNN, MSNBC and lots of other news shows. If I do not listen to different points of view how am I going to be able to decide what MY point of view is? Did not care for all the nastiness when Rosie was on though. Whoopi is pretty good about keeping disagreements agreeable and without the beer.:rotfl:

If we all keep our ideas and thoughts to ourselves how are we going to be able to defend ourselves against the organized powers that be? Dictating that our thoughts and beliefs are the only right ones is the problem not voicing or discussing them.

JMO, your mileage may vary and that is just fine by me.:love:

SG

Oops, forgot to mention that there ARE certain situations when it is best to go by the script and not interject your own personal opinions and the CP is such a place and I most sincerely doubt that anyone would go off script/Bible.

I saw Jim Caviezel (Passion of the Christ) a few years ago and he kept interjecting the name of the movie into his presentation. Like "as you saw in Passion of the Christ".....
I thought it was inappropriate to plug his movie.

Oops, forgot to mention that there ARE certain situations when it is best to go by the script and not interject your own personal opinions and the CP is such a place and I most sincerely doubt that anyone would go off script/Bible.[/QUOTE]

I don't consider Jim Caviezel plugging The Passion of the Christ inserting his opinion into the script,because the subject matter of the movie is the climactic continuation of the Christmas story that he narrated,and as such,was entirely appropriate. Celebs saying anything that is not relevant to the script like some people fear that Whoopi might say with her comments about Now that the country has hope,etc.,will,I'm sure,not be tolerated(and last I check,no U.S. President was mentioned in the Bible;) )

I have read the Bible a time or two and while I might not be able to quote chapter and verse I can distinctly remember several Presidents names being included.

They "Pierce'd'" His side.

Many were given the "Grant" of clemency.

When the rivers were not conveniently drawn back it was necessary to "Ford" the streams.

I also remember at least one burning "Bush".

While we might only remember one particular Adam I am assured that there must have been "Adams" a plenty.

:dance3:

I have a few simple rules for life. Never eat at a place that uses the name of Mom or Grandma because it is almost always a cover for some really bad food.

I also never do business with anyone who uses their religion to drum up business. If you are a Christian, or whatever, you do not need to advertise. It is evident in your behavior.

If, indeed, any speaker at DW uses the stage to promote themselves or their agenda only I would not care for it.

And that is why when they say "God Bless America" at the American Pavilion I always add, out loud, "and everyone else. "

But my number one rule is that everyone is entitled to their beliefs and opinions even if I know that mine are the right ones. :rotfl2:

Slightly Goofy who hopes that everyone will see this for pure silly as I intend it.

Thanks everyone! I was leaning towards SCC, but recalled having read good things about both.

jms25, neighbor of mine, you will enjoy whatever CP you happen to be able to catch, or even several. Every experience is different, the weather, where you are seated (beware of being behind the trees), the speaker and how he/she is feeling that evening/performance and whether or not you are worn out or not. That is the Disney Magic and why you will see folks post about seeing an attraction over and over and over again without being bored or getting tired of it, mostly.

If you do not expect perfection you will be able to enjoy most anything in life.

PS, I prefer to sit toward the back so I can take it all in. It is truly awesome in every sense of the word. Some like to be in the middle of the action. I hope your trip is all you wish it to be.

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter