Candlelight Processional - Where Are You Planning To Eat?

Called at 7:59 and finally got a message saying they would hang up due to full circuits. Called at 1:30 and got right through and got Biergarten at 1:45 for 5 show. Hope we won't be rushed. Excited to be going though. Yay!!!!

I had a hard time getting through this morning too. Got Les Chef de France (which we wanted) for 5:10 and the 8:15 show. Hoping for a bit later dinner but this is all the had for 6 people. I'm happy. :cool1:

Called promptly at 6:59 a.m. and used redial on my phone for 3 minutes after getting "all circuits busy". Got through around 7:02 a.m and was on hold for 45 minutes. Wanted 12/8 for the 8:15 show. Only places available were the Biergarten (buffet blech!), Chefs de France, and Hacienda de San Angel. Took the Hacienda since we have not eaten there before. But, we really wanted Via Napoli or Rose & Crown:sad1:

Seems like a lot of money to pay for Mexican!

Well - forgot to set the alarm for 3:30am - sometimes it stinks living on the West Coast!!! Remembered after I got up at 6 our time - called in about 6:45ish Pacific - had a wait time of about 10 minutes, with no music.

We didn't get our first choice of Teppan Edo - but there were a lot of other choices still open even at that late time! We finally decided on Coral Reef.

See you there 12/16! BTW, asked the CM if she had any intel on who our narrator would be - she didn't :rotfl: So we're rolling the narrator dice and hoping they announce soon! :woohoo:

Wow, I am exhausted after reading all of your crazy posts in regards to wait time! We are going to WDW for Christmas next year and plan on doing the CP, so this is what I get to look forward to...busy signals and long hold times :scared1:

Question...

With the DxDp is it 2 adult credits per person for CP or 2 adult credits for adults and 2 kids credits for kids? I'm a crazy plan ahead person :lmao:

Hi! We are going on 11/25. Dinner is at Coral Reef at 5:00 pm and the show is 8:15 pm. Congrats everyone!

My travel agent e-mailed me this morning at 7:30am to say that she reserved Via Napoli for 5:45pm for the 8:15pm show on Dec.10th! :cool1:

diznee25

I called today and made our Reservation for the Rose and Crown for Dec. 24th. I read the following info: Each person purchasing the package receives one meal (described below), guaranteed seating at the Candlelight Processional, and reserved viewing for Illuminations.

Each meal includes:
•1 appetizer
•1 entree
•1 non-alcoholic beverage
•1 dessert

OR
•1 full buffet (where applicable)

I asked the CM where the reserved viewing would be for Illuminations and she told me there is none. Is there or isn't there reserved viewing???

I called today and made our Reservation for the Rose and Crown for Dec. 24th. I read the following info: Each person purchasing the package receives one meal (described below), guaranteed seating at the Candlelight Processional, and reserved viewing for Illuminations.

Each meal includes:
•1 appetizer
•1 entree
•1 non-alcoholic beverage
•1 dessert

OR
•1 full buffet (where applicable)

I asked the CM were the reserved viewing would be for Illuminations and she told me there is none. Is there or isn't there reserved viewing???

Yes, there is reserved seating for the Illuminations show also.

I went and made reservations today for Le Cellier for a late lunch and the 5 pm. show. I hope we are done with lunch (reservation is at 2:25pm).

Now, I have a question. Are all the entrees available for this meal or only certain ones? Any way to find out?

I am wondering why my DGD lunch, which is $8.99 according to the menu is now $14.99 for this package meal. They don't serve anything there worth that! :headache:

I was going to skip the CP show, since DGD is only 4, and I hope I don't end up regretting making reservations. :confused3

There is reserved VIEWING for the Illuminations show. There isn't reserved SEATING as there aren't any seats.

Yes, there is reserved seating for the Illuminations show also.

I went and made reservations today for Le Cellier for a late lunch and the 5 pm. show. I hope we are done with lunch (reservation is at 2:25pm).

Now, I have a question. Are all the entrees available for this meal or only certain ones? Any way to find out?

I am wondering why my DGD lunch, which is $8.99 according to the menu is now $14.99 for this package meal. They don't serve anything there worth that! :headache:

I was going to skip the CP show, since DGD is only 4, and I hope I don't end up regretting making reservations. :confused3

IMO, nothing LeCellier has on their whittled-down lunch menu would be worth over $50 for an adult....but that's just me. :confused3. When me and DH went there for our honeymoon, we were at a dinky table with hardly room for drinks and the meals.....then practically jammed up to the next table. It did turn into a positive experience though...they were wearing Just Married buttons too, and halfway through our dinners, we found out we got married on the same day and ended up putting the tables together and buying each other drinks. :rotfl: we ended up enjoying ourselves, but not because of the restaurant. From what I gather, they haven't removed any of the tables after they became a "signature" restaurant. I figured they'd at least remove some of the tables to make it more intimate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter