candlelight processional questions

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
I will be going the first week of december and would like to do this. We want to do the dinner package. I don't know which of three shows I should go to. Any suggestions. Also if I do buy the package and then decide I don't want the package, can I get a full refund. I am assuming I have to pay for it all upfront when I book it. Any thoughts will help me. Thanks in advance.

Just a credit card hold but two day cancellation. I'd do one of the last two shows because it's darker.

I agree that it is better when it is dark, however my issue with one of the 2 later shows is that you hear part of the previous show while you are waiting in line.
For that reason alone I like the early show.

You pay for the reservation when you dine.

Everything was a little weird for AP prebooking today. Only certain restaurants had lunch reservations available with 6:45 show. The others allowed only 5 PM or 8:15 for lunch. Early dinners could apparently choose between 8:15 and 6:45. don't know if breakfast reservations could choose. So check and make sure that the reservation you make corresponds to the show you want to attend. There needs to be at least 2-2.5 hours between your meal and your show, with the meal coming first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter