Candlelight Processional question

Flyerfan

Hockey lovin' OLTL addict with a deep desire for D
When you book a dinner package for the CP is there a special menu for each restaurant or can you order anything off the regular menu?

Can someone clarify if the gratuity is included? Last year it was. The information I found on the DIS says it is not, but All Ears says it is :crazy:

Is it necessary to book a dinner package to see CP? If not what are your chances of getting in if you don't do the dinner package?

how does the dinner packages work with the dining plan. can you us a ts credit as a dinner package for the cp? would it be more than 1 ts? im just wondering. i am going the week before christmas with my dbf. he dosn't really wants to see cp and he esp dosn't want to wait in a line for hours for it so i thought perhaps this might be an option. hopefully someone can let me know if it works or not

spotdot001 said:
Is it necessary to book a dinner package to see CP? If not what are your chances of getting in if you don't do the dinner package?

No, you don't need to do the dining package. I'm not sure about your chances, I've heard it depends on when you are going to WDW.

For me, we only have 1 night...the first night...so I'm not taking any chances of not being able to see it.

johnnyr said:
Can someone clarify if the gratuity is included? Last year it was. The information I found on the DIS says it is not, but All Ears says it is :crazy:
Some sites on the Net, in addition to those two, say one or the other, no consensus of opinion. I did call Disney Dining, they don't know anything until the 15th, LOL. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter