Candlelight Processional Packages - What Did You Get?

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Just called & got both of the packages I wanted.

December 2nd @ 5pm @ LeCellier for the 8:15pm performance. Speaker TBD.

December 4th @ 4pm @ the Rose & Crown for the 6:45pm performance. Speaker: Brian Stokes Mitchell.

We got Le Cellier! For 6 people and the 2nd show!:cool1:

Garden Grill at 3:30 for 4 people on Dec 10. Monique Coleman(from High School Musical) will narrate. Kids will love that!

We got 3:30 dining at CR for 11/28 for 6:45 show. We were hoping for the 8:00 show.

December 10, Le Cellier, Dinner at 3:35 PM for the 6:45 PM show

We got 3:35 ADR at Le Cellier for the second show. We were hoping for the first show so we could head over to Hollywood Studios to see the dancing lights. Oh well, I guess we can't do it all. :goodvibes

I couldn't book anything for the first show. I tried every restaurant we were interested in and nothing.

12/29-5:30 Teppan Edo for the 8:15p show with Marlee Matlin (Dancing with the Stars and The West Wing)

Whooo Hooo!!:banana: :banana:

Got what we wanted after 40 minutes on hold.:faint:

December 18th 5pm at Tutto Italia for the 8.15pm show.:thumbsup2

Garden Grill at 3:30 for 4 people on Dec 10. Monique Coleman(from High School Musical) will narrate. Kids will love that!

We will be there on the same day- Garden Grill at 4:10 for the 6:45 show. I had no idea who Monique Coleman was, so I'm glad you enlightened me. DD will be excited!

Got Le Cellier for Dec. 17 at 2:00 for the 5:00 p.m. show!!! Tried for a 2nd ADR at Le Cellier for Dec. 15 and they were GONE just while we were reserving the first one! Whew!

Took DH 40 minutes but he finally got through. Got 5:45 at Teppan Edo on December 1 for the 8:15 show.

Got exactly what we were looking for!

December 5 @ Biergarten 5:45 for the 8:15 performance:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter