• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Package - NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Just booked San Angel on 12/1 at 11:30am. We were hoping for Garden Grill, but I'm not seeing ANYTHING on that day. Hoping maybe the tables aren't all loaded yet...

I got Teppan Edo! Does anyone have any clue how it picks the showtime? I had read that last year lunch was the first show, but I just kept refreshing the page and searching until I got the 5pm I wanted with my lunch since I originally got the 8:15pm, but that would ruin my Dinner plans

I got Teppan Edo! Does anyone have any clue how it picks the showtime? I had read that last year lunch was the first show, but I just kept refreshing the page and searching until I got the 5pm I wanted with my lunch since I originally got the 8:15pm, but that would ruin my Dinner plans

I did the same thing. I wish they had a way to select show times as well!

I did the same thing. I wish they had a way to select show times as well!
It was very frustrating!

Glad it worked out for you after trial and error, but I am sure it will be harder for those who did not book as soon as the reservation window opened! I was trying to see if it was related by party size or exact time (1:40 vs 2:00), but I could not seem to figure it out.

It was very frustrating!

Glad it worked out for you after trial and error, but I am sure it will be harder for those who did not book as soon as the reservation window opened! I was trying to see if it was related by party size or exact time (1:40 vs 2:00), but I could not seem to figure it out.

Yeah there did not seem to be any rhyme or reason. I re-searched the same restaurant for the same party size and saw all three show times ... 12pm (8:15 show), 12:50pm (5pm show), 12:40 (6:45pm show)

got mine for 11/28 at 6:45. but still no Akershus for that day. tried garden grill also with no luck. so went the cheaper route with breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno

I am trying for 12/23. It is showing availability for both Tutto Italia dinner or Garden Grill lunch, either of which I would take, but when I go through the whole booking process it tells me at the end "there is a problem, call .>>>>>>" Ugh. Will try again in the morning. Thanks for keeping this thread up to date!

I got my Biergarten for noon on 12/16. Thanks for lettin us know. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
I got a 4:15 @ Coral Reef for the 8:15 show. By attending the 815 show, does one still have time/the opportunity to watch illuminations? tia.

This cant be all the availability, I could only find one night of my 8 nights I'm there with a Rose and Crown time. I called and she said there was no availability for the 8:15pm show for several of the nights I wanted at any of the restaurants. She told me to keep trying, she thought something would open up.

Can't find availability for Garden Grill or Akershus!

I'm really curious to know if anyone booked a Garden Grill breakfast. I didn't see any availability for any meal at Garden Grill. I had booked a dinner on my ADR day so I canceled it this morning and then rebooked it as a Candlelight dinner package but I would rather have breakfast. I just can't figure out if they didn't hold enough back and they are really all gone or if they haven't been released yet. It's not like this is the first year so I would think they would know how many to hold back but what do I know.

I got Via Napoli for 3:30 with the 6:45 show on Nov. 28. I went back in to try again and can't find availability anywhere at any time!

Last edited:
I'm really curious to know if anyone booked a Garden Grill breakfast. I didn't see any availability for any meal at Garden Grill. I had booked a dinner on my ADR day so I canceled it this morning and then rebooked it as a Candlelight dinner package but I would rather have breakfast. I just can't figure out if they didn't hold enough back and they are really all gone or if they haven't been released yet. It's not like this is the first year so I would think they would know how many to hold back but what do I know.

I couldn't get Garden Grill at any time either ....

Yup I don't see any availability at all! I have to wonder if it's like Fantasmic where you have to cancel a regular reservation and then rebook it as a package but essentially no additional availability

Yup I don't see any availability at all! I have to wonder if it's like Fantasmic where you have to cancel a regular reservation and then rebook it as a package but essentially no additional availability

Which is what I did today with my dinner and I also did that with my Fantasmic package as well but I don't understand why they would do some restaurants that way and then others hold back availability.

I initially couldn't figure out where to book online, so I called. The agent couldn't find anything at Via Napoli for Dec 3, so I booked Biergarten. Then I got on my laptop and tried again. I was able to book Via Napoli at 4:15 for the 6:45 show - but I don't know the price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter