Candlelight Processional Narrators

Add me to the list of people anxiously waiting those TBD narrators.
I would have LOVED to see NPH, but we are there 12/11-12/21 - too late for Doogie.

Following - we booked a dining package for 12/10 even though it is TBD.

Following - we booked a dining package for 12/10 even though it is TBD.

We booked a package for 12/9 also. This will be our first time and seeing the narrators from previous years, I can't see how we could be disappointed by anyone who does it. Still, anxious to see who we will see.

I so was hoping to see NPH last Dec but didn't coincide with our dates. Saw Levar Burton(Reading Rainbow) and LOVED CP! He spoke so eloquently about "family" afterwards, BEAUTIFUL! :goodvibesEnjoy all!:thumbsup2

Add me to the list of those still waiting for the TBDs to be filled in. I don't recall it ever taking this long. The strange thing is that none of them have been filled in. I could see one or two still open, but all the original TBD are still that way! The chat window popped up last week when I was on the Disney site. So I decided to ask when they expected to have the list complete. I received a very generic answer. Something like "Mickey is still trying to find some one special just for you."

I emailed Charles Stovall last week, he's a PR Manager and has released a lot of the CP info on the Disney Blog site in the past. He just said nothing new to report right now. Still waiting.

Do you think they are having a hard time finding people willing to do it this year?

I so was hoping to see NPH last Dec but didn't coincide with our dates. Saw Levar Burton(Reading Rainbow) and LOVED CP! He spoke so eloquently about "family" afterwards, BEAUTIFUL! :goodvibesEnjoy all!:thumbsup2

I'm going to EPCOT on my travel day there (usually don't do a park on a travel day) because I want to see NPH. Have only seen the Candlelight once, and it was wonderful, we had Ashley Judd, who was just okay.

The neat thing for us was the fact that my niece was actually part of the show, she was in the chorus; in fact, the day we were there she got to be at the top of the Christmas tree!

Trying to pick between Dec 2 Neil Patrick Harris and Dec 14th TBD, anyone hear Neil Patrick speak? My DH is a big fan.

I have and he was wonderful You can tell he really enjoys doing this!

We booked a package for 12/9 also. This will be our first time and seeing the narrators from previous years, I can't see how we could be disappointed by anyone who does it. Still, anxious to see who we will see.

WE are there the 9th too!

I'm going to EPCOT on my travel day there (usually don't do a park on a travel day) because I want to see NPH. Have only seen the Candlelight once, and it was wonderful, we had Ashley Judd, who was just okay.

The neat thing for us was the fact that my niece was actually part of the show, she was in the chorus; in fact, the day we were there she got to be at the top of the Christmas tree!

Several years ago I wanted to see the CP again, but my family....the slackers....did not, so I decided to just stand outside and watch. I did not need a seat, and the vantage point was unique for me, right at the front of the entrance where the carolers enter. So I'm standing there, just enthralled by the music. But it is starting to sound like stereo???? Those magnificent voices are surrounding me....so I look from side to side instead of glued to the performers, and I am smack dab in the center of a group of young people who are softly singing along with the choir. I was at the late show and this group was members of the choir who had performed earlier in the day. They returned to enjoy a performance and were softly accompanying the group singing. It was wonderful!

I doubt anyone but those of us standing outside even knew they were there, but for those of us who were gifted with their presence, it was an unexpected treat.

Looking at INTENAL lists, this is the list that is printed, thus far (all are subject to change):

Dates (2015) Narrator
11/27 - 11/29 . . . . TBD
11/30 - 12/3. . . . . Neil Patrick Harris
12/4- 12/5 . . . . . Whoopi Goldberg
12/6 - 12/8 . . . . . Joe Morton
12/9 - 12/11 . . . . TBD
12/12 - 12/14 . . . . Meredith Viera
12/15 - 12/16 . . . . TBD
12/17 - 12/18 . . . . TBD
12/19 - 12/20 . . . . TBD
12/21 - 12/23 . . . . TBD
12/24 - 12/26 . . . . Edward James Olmos
12/27 - 12/28 . . . . TBD
12/29 - 12/30 . . . . Amy Grant

I heard they announced the TBD ones on October 17 the last year. I am waiting for Dec 9.

Finally!!!

• 11/27 – 11/29 — Gary Sinise
  • 11/30 – 12/3 — Neil Patrick Harris
  • 12/4 – 12/5 — Whoopi Goldberg
  • 12/6 – 12/8 — Joe Morton
  • 12/9 – 12/11 — Ana Gasteyer
  • 12/12 – 12/14 — Meredith Vieira – NEW
  • 12/15 – 12/17— America Ferrera – NEW
  • 12/18 – 12/20 — Chandra Wilson – NEW
  • 12/21 – 12/23 — Daniel Dae Kim – NEW
  • 12/24 – 12/26 — Edward James Olmos
  • 12/27 – 12/28 – Blair Underwood
  • 12/29 – 12/30 — Amy Grant

I have a package to hear America Ferrera ! I think she will be lovely :)

Although Daniel Dae Kim would have been some nice eye candy for me.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter