• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional narrators announced

I know who they are but don't have a schedule yet. PM sent.

They have released the names of the narrators now we just need to wait for their dates.
Isabella rosellini
Vanessa Williams
Whoopi Goldberg
Andy garcia
John o Hurley
Abagail bresslin
Brian Dennehy
Angela Bassett
Edward James olmos
Steven curtis chapman

They have released the names of the narrators now we just need to wait for their dates.

Didn't have to wait long. ;)

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fe...cessional-narrators-2009-whoopi-goldberg.html

Here's the schedule, subject to change of course. It's July!

Isabella Rossellini -- Nov. 27-29

John O' Hurley -- Nov. 30, Dec. 1-2

Steven Curtis Chapman -- Dec. 3-5

TBA --* Dec. 6-8

Andy Garcia -- Dec. 9-11

Vanessa Williams -- Dec. 12-14

Abigail Breslin -- Dec. 15-17

Whoopi Goldberg -- Dec. 18-20

Brian Dennehy -- Dec. 21-23

Edward James Olmos -- Dec. 24-26

Angela Bassett & Courtney B. Vance -- Dec. 27-30.

I arrive mid 26th, and did not want to start using my passes until the 27th, but I would love to see Edward James Olmos do this. I am stumped on what to do

I arrive mid 26th, and did not want to start using my passes until the 27th, but I would love to see Edward James Olmos do this. I am stumped on what to do

Use your passes on the 26th.
You can add a day for $3 on each ticket (if you have 4-9 days on your current NEW tickets.)

The ticket price increase may affect that by a buck or two, if it happens.

Has anyone heard either of these two narrarators, Brian Dennehy or Edward James Olmos? They are the two who will be there the days we will be there and I haven't heard of either one of them. I'm not sure who would be better.:confused3

Has anyone heard either of these two narrarators, Brian Dennehy or Edward James Olmos? They are the two who will be there the days we will be there and I haven't heard of either one of them. I'm not sure who would be better.:confused3

Yes.

Very esteemed and prominent actors (and popular CP narrators.)

Brian Dennehy info HERE.

Edward James Olmos info HERE.

Brian Dennehy has been in movies like TOmmy Boy, FX, FX2. Great actor

Edward James Olmos was the Captain on the original Miami Vice and most recently Admiral Adama on the Sci-Fi remake of Battlestar Galactica, and a great actor and voice

Oh I LOVE Brian Dennehy - he is a long time character actor - you have surely seen him on a zillion different shows and movies. IMDB him for the whole list.

Liz

Brian Denehhy has performed in A Christmas Carol in Chicago for years. He's a legend.

Now - who will be there the 6 - 8th? I wonder who they are trying to firm up. We get tehre the 3rd and I have no desire to see Steven Curtis Chapman

Brian Dennehy was also the voice of Remy's father in Ratatouille:

6a0105349ca980970c011571e5bede970b-320wi

And Edward James Olmos was the voice of the evil Doberman El Diablo in Beverly Hills Chihuahua:

244.olmos.edward.092506.jpg

Now - who will be there the 6 - 8th? I wonder who they are trying to firm up. We get tehre the 3rd and I have no desire to see Steven Curtis Chapman

Thats a bummer, he does an outstanding job and after tragically loosing his little girl last year there was not a dry eye in the house. It really drove the whole point home of the Christmas Story.

1-THey start booking these 90 days out from your arrival right?

2-You can not book now?

1-Yes.

2- Correct.

That's been the info so far this year.

Of course, the CM's who provided that info ALSO said that
the Narrators would not be posted until August, so...

Stay tuned.

Subscribing so I can keep current on who's going to be there. Why don't we just have this thread made into a sticky!! (Mods?????)

Brian Dennehy portrayed John Wayne Gacy. can't believe nobody mentioned that

i actually saw him do the CP one year. saw him off broadway too.

115303871_BPs6D-XL-4.jpg

Can I put in a plea to Disney to get someone cool, like Gary Sinise, Melissa Etheridge, Cat Cora, Marlee Matlin, or Neil Patrick Harris to do the presentation in the TBA slot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter