Candlelight Processional Narrator Change

ChereeCA

Earning My Ears
Soooo bummed! It looks like Olivia Newton John is no longer a narrator. Now it's TBA... Ugh!

I'm kinda happy because she was on my list of must see's which is already too long! LOL! Of course until they announce who the replacement is.....

Bummer....Not surprising, narrator changes happen almost every year, which is why I try not to get too "attached" to the narrator I want to see.I have had it change on me before.

Just checked the Disney web site and found this...........December 14 to December 16, 2012 — TBA. I'm not fond of playing the waiting game but have no other choice. I guess it gives me something to keep my eye on as we have the package booked on the 14th. Waiting Patiently!

Our first day there is ONJ's last day. Was hoping to catch that show, so it's too bad she has cancelled. Still waiting to see who is there the following week. Been waiting a while now!

Well, we are scheduled for the 15th. and I'm not too sad she cancelled. I certainly adored her in my youth but was hoping there would be someone my kids could relate to a bit better.

Any information on who is replacing Olivia Newton John at the Candlelight Processional?

Just checked the Disney web site and found this...........December 14 to December 16, 2012 — TBA. I'm not fond of playing the waiting game but have no other choice. I guess it gives me something to keep my eye on as we have the package booked on the 14th. Waiting Patiently!

We're book on the 14th too.
Oh well I was just so-so about seeing her, hope
we get a good replacement

I'm extremely disappointed about the change. We love ONJ, even called our daughter Olivia. Unless they change it to NPH or Whoopi, I doubt whether I'll get over it :rotfl:. Well that might be dramatic but you get the idea :thumbsup2

WDW Dining called today (was impressed they did) to let us know Olivia's replacement is the lady who provides the singing voice for Jasmine and Mulan.

WDW Dining called (very impressed they did) to let us know the lady who provided the singing voice for Jasmine and Mulan will be replacing Olivia.

Her name is Lea Salonga. Not only is she know for her singing in the Disney songs, but also for Les Mis and Miss Saigon...a very talented actress

WDW Dining called today (was impressed they did) to let us know Olivia's replacement is the lady who provides the singing voice for Jasmine and Mulan.

Too bad she isn't singing at the CP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter