Candlelight Processional Extra Tickets for APs

1. mysteriouspnai -- needs 2 for Dec 9-12 anytime

2. BryANDJessMom -- Kids, DH and I need four for December 8

3. Katejc -- We (me, DH, and DD) would love to go at any time on December 3 or 4

4. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

5. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing!

6. sas_mk -- I just need one ticket for the 7:30 show on December 8th.

7. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

8. blynn - I would like two tickets for any night from Dec 2-8. Thanks!

9. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

10. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

11. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)
Belgarion42 is offline Report Post

12 JimmyJam838 - Would love 2 for either show on Dec 8th. Thank you!

13. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/8. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

14. tiggerluvr needs 2 tickets - would love for 12/12 or 12/13!

15. 8timesblessed needs 1 or 2 for 12/4 or 12/5 I forgot to sign up!

16. Diane355 would love 3 for 12/11 either show..... thanks a lot!!

17. Dalstitch45 would love 2 tickets for any show 12/1-12/7. Thanks!!

18. Briarrose1306 would love 4 tickets for any show Dec 5-8 but would be happy with any number. Thank you!

19. miyta: only need 1 ticket for 12/5 7:30pm show. THANKS-

20. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/12, 12/13 or 12/20

* In an effort to be fair to those who have been waiting for a very long time, if you have tickets to share, please start at the top of the list while looking for your given Processional date and work your way down.

**When requesting to be added to the list, please copy/paste the list and then add your name, number of tickets needed and dates and time to the bottom of the list. This list is a community effort and is maintained by everyone, so it is fine to go ahead and place your self on it. We just ask that you keep us updated with any changes and/or if you receive tickets.

***When copying this list, please include this message so that others will be able to see it in the future.

****Unless they have requested removal, please do not remove someone and their dates until either the last day of their trip, or until their dates have completely passed.

*****The person who was selected has to be present to check in, and can bring up to three guests, for a total of four. The people who've asked for tickets should assume that they (we) will be sitting with an already existing group who might have an extra place (or places).

******Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand.

PLEASE copy and paste this when you add your information to the post.

3. Katejc -- We (me, DH, and DD) would love to go at any time on December 3 or 4

5. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

6. sas_mk -- I just need one ticket for the 7:30 show on December 8th.

7. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

9. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

10. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

11. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

13. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/8. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

18. Briarrose1306 would love 4 tickets for any show Dec 5-8 but would be happy with any number. Thank you!

21. Nomarian: 4 tickets for 12/16, 12/17 or 12/18

* In an effort to be fair to those who have been waiting for a very long time, if you have tickets to share, please start at the top of the list while looking for your given Processional date and work your way down.

**When requesting to be added to the list, please copy/paste the list and then add your name, number of tickets needed and dates and time to the bottom of the list. This list is a community effort and is maintained by everyone, so it is fine to go ahead and place your self on it. We just ask that you keep us updated with any changes and/or if you receive tickets.

***When copying this list, please include this message so that others will be able to see it in the future.

****Unless they have requested removal, please do not remove someone and their dates until either the last day of their trip, or until their dates have completely passed.

*****The person who was selected has to be present to check in, and can bring up to three guests, for a total of four. The people who've asked for tickets should assume that they (we) will be sitting with an already existing group who might have an extra place (or places).

******Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand.

It's been reported that Candlelight has been cancelled for tonight because of the weather. Too bad for those of you who won the raffle for tonight.

My goodness, it's terrible that the first weekend of Processional is cancelled. Maybe it's a sign they shouldn't repeat this again next year ;). I think it's particularly worse for those who paid for the Holiday tour specifically for processional seats. Wasn't first weekend supposed to be for the VIPs? The weather's supposed to clear up this week. Hope we have good luck tomorrow!

We entered the park around 4:00 this afternoon (12/04) and there was already a very long line for ticket winners, lining up for the 7:30 show.

We entered the park around 4:00 this afternoon (12/04) and there was already a very long line for ticket winners, lining up for the 7:30 show.

Are you sure they weren't lining up for the 5:30 show? If it was for 7:30, I guess they wanted to be in the front row. I got in line at 7 and there were still lots of people behind me. I even saw people get seated right before it started.

What time do we line up for the 5:30 show? I am confused:confused3

5. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

6. sas_mk -- I just need one ticket for the 7:30 show on December 8th. -- I got the ticket I was looking for! I love the members of the DisBoards!!

21. Nomarian: 4 tickets for 12/16, 12/17 or 12/18

Just updating and wishing VERY hard for some magic. Graduation this weekend! :cool1: Congrats to those who have received tickets :)

3. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

4. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

5. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

6. blynn - I would like two tickets for any night from Dec 2-8. Thanks!

7. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

8. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

9. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

10 JimmyJam838 - Would love 2 for either show on Dec 8th. Thank you!

11. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/8. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

12. tiggerluvr needs 2 tickets - would love for 12/12 or 12/13!

13. Diane355 would love 3 for 12/11 either show..... thanks a lot!!

14. Dalstitch45 would love 2 tickets for any show 12/1-12/7. Thanks!!

15. Briarrose1306 would love 4 tickets for any show Dec 5-8 but would be happy with any number. Thank you!

16. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/12, 12/13 or 12/20

17. Nomarian: 4 tickets for 12/16, 12/17 or 12/18

The Entertainment division is planning to relocate Candlelight to DCA's Hyperion Theater for 2013. The number of days will be increased from 20 to about 30. With a dedicated, easy-to-darken venue, there's no telling how many performances Disney could schedule per day. The move would also allow Disney, if it so chose, to charge admission to the event.

Just updating our dates. Thanks!

4. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

5. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

7. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

8. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

9. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

11. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/11. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

15. Briarrose1306 would love 4 tickets for any show Dec 5-8 but would be happy with any number. Thank you!

cpster said:
Just updating our dates. Thanks!

11. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/11. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

Removing myself from the list. I *so* misunderstood this whole thing. I ended up seeing it Thursday and tonight and walked up right before the show and had lovely standing areas both times. I thought it was going to be way harder to see when it was. I feel silly for how upset I was when I didn't win the lotto. It was a wonderful experience even without seats.

I have taken the liberty of updating the list to remove those whose dates have completely passed.

2. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

3. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

4. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

5. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

6. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/11. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

7. tiggerluvr needs 2 tickets - would love for 12/12 or 12/13!

8. Diane355 would love 3 for 12/11 either show..... thanks a lot!!

9. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/12, 12/13 or 12/20

10. Nomarian: 4 tickets for 12/16, 12/17 or 12/18

I have one extra ticket for December 17th at 5:30 PM. Me and my husband are going but my son couldn't get off work. Just thought I would put it out there. I know we have to sign in together and be at the booth by 12 PM that day to get wristbands. Let me know if you're interested. I would hate to see the seat go to waste.

I have one extra ticket for December 17th at 5:30 PM. Me and my husband are going but my son couldn't get off work. Just thought I would put it out there. I know we have to sign in together and be at the booth by 12 PM that day to get wristbands. Let me know if you're interested. I would hate to see the seat go to waste.

It looks like:

3. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

Would match up with you!

2. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

4. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

5. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

6. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/11. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

7. tiggerluvr needs 2 tickets - would love for 12/12 or 12/13!

8. Diane355 would love 3 for 12/11 either show..... thanks a lot!!

9. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/12, 12/13 or 12/20

10. Nomarian: 4 tickets for 12/16, 12/17 or 12/18

11. pixielizzie: 2 tix please, either 12/16 or 12/17 happy holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter