Candlelight Processional Dinner - Watching & Waiting

37 minutes on hold on my office phone and my cell phone...

Hearing the music in stereo, non-stop...

3 24oz cups of Dunkin Donuts coffee

I got EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Le Cellier 5:05pm/8:15 show Dec. 10th

Good luck to everyone. Keep hanging in there.

how in the world could I have gotten through so early, but yet have been on hold sooooo long???? With that whole technical error message I got before the prompts and hold music started, I'm wondering if I'm in some sort of disney hold limbo!! I'm on hold..but not reallllyyy on hold..:rotfl:

I'm wondering that too? What if I'm on hold for hours and I'm not in the system properly? What if.. What if..

AHHHH!!! If you see a chick at Disney with huge bald spots, it's me. Don't laugh.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

45 minutes & still waiting!!!! I so hoped I would have been done by now & still make work on time!

never thought i would be wishing to be on hold! lol

34 minutes of busy signals.
called promptly at opening- even got the not open message, but since then, can't even get a ring ring- just busy.

Same here, if I can just get through to be put on hold I can at least put my phone down with the speaker phone on so I can get some things done. I'm hungry

We got what we wanted at almost the time we wanted!

12/19
Coral Reef @1:55pm
5:00pm show
Trace Adkins!

40+ min of busy signals finally thru to wait for 30+ minutes. EEEK! Kids are getting up in 10 min, so I've got to get them all ready. this should be fun

I've now reached 40mminutes on hold and practically had to shove my husband into the shower to start getting ready before me, so we don't waste our last day in the parks. Am at Regal Sun and the book says you get 20 mins of local calls free but no idea what the charge is after that!

Good Morning All!!

I went from "we are currently closed", to busy, to a 40 minute hold!!! But...it was worth it!! Got Le Cellier at 5:20 on 11/27:banana:

Good Luck to Everyone!!!!

Finally on hold after dialing for 48 minutes on two phones. Unfortunately it's the cell that got through, so now I have to hope & pray the call doesn't drop in the next 'greater than 30 minutes'...

Got through after a 38 minute wait...............!!

We got the reservation we wanted. Friday, Dec. 10 with Whoopi Goldberg. 8:15 PM Candlelight Processional. Dinner at Chefs de France at 5:30 PM for 3 of us.

Phew..........Trip planning done! :cool1:

Hubby gave up, since he couldn't get through in a 1/2 hr on his cell phone. Now it's on to me. Busy signals with each redial. We only have 1 day we can do the CP, 11/26...so really hoping we can get something. Good luck to all of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter