Candlelight Processional Dinner - Watching & Waiting

I have the number in my favorites on my cell phone. I poke Mickey's face and it calls WDW...well this morning I have accidentally called my DH twice by poking HIS face. Someday I will really need him and he won't answer cuz he will think I am just frantically dialing Disney over...and over..and over....

now getting the all circuits are busy 50s man. then got a lady with due to problems beyond our control, your call cannot be completed. at least they are mixing it up for me wiht the busy signals. right? :rotfl:

:sad1:Called at 7:00 and waited for 25 minutes. A CM answered and I couldn't get the speakerphone to work or figure out how to switch off speaker on my brand new cell phone. She hung up and now I can't get back in. :sad1:

I'm sorry, that sucks!!!

I'm through and on hold on the regular line, and just called the TA line to see what the wait is there (probably the same). So I get through and answer all the questions (CLIA/IATA #, dining reservations, etc.), then get the "All our agents are assisting other guests..." and then it transferred me to the after the call survey! ARGH!

what is the TA line?

DS got our reservations at Le Cellier on Christmas Eve for the 6:45. :goodvibes Good luck to everyone still trying.

33 minutes on hold from 7.00am, got through to Gemini who was very professional.

Table for 4, Le Cellier, 24th December 1.45pm (5pm CP and preferred Illuminations area)

Job done. Back to work....

Good luck everyone!

how in the world could I have gotten through so early, but yet have been on hold sooooo long???? With that whole technical error message I got before the prompts and hold music started, I'm wondering if I'm in some sort of disney hold limbo!! I'm on hold..but not reallllyyy on hold..:rotfl:

Calling since 0655 EDT. Nothing.

Gotta love the "Disney Experience". Get a bunch of grumpy adults yelling at their phones first thing in the morning.

You'd think they'd be prepared.
Not!
Online info would have expedited matters.
Started at 6:55am still hearing busy signals!!!

UGH...I have an 8 yr old with a broken collarbone to help get ready for school and a 3 yr old with an earache.....please let me have some pixie dust and be done with this!!!:worship:

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

**edited to add**
I'm on hold.:cool1: Wait time "more than 30 minutes".

Ha! They want me to participate in a survey, regarding my reservation experience.:rotfl: I'm betting there will be a hold time for that too!!:lmao:

Maybe I should have put the Tinkerbell faceplate on my phone this morning and it would have given me a bit of extra pixiedust? :tinker:

Didn't start dialing until 7:17, forgot it was this morning. Have gotten nothing but busy signals ever since. Have to go get ready for work and will keep trying after. Hoping for 12/4.

That's okay - you haven't missed much. You just would have been dialing for 17 minutes getting busy signals, circuits busy, etc...

Been hitting redial since 6:58...busy, busy, busy. Just got put on hold. I've never been so glad to be on hold!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter