Candlelight Processional Dinner - Watching & Waiting

Any updates on the narrator list? Some dates like Christmas Day had not been announced.

Good luck everyone!

I watched that clock and when it hit started to turn from 6:59 to 7 I hit redial (cuz of course I called when they were closed to make it easier when it was time) and was the woman's first "order" of her day!! Since I had already got a Le Cellier for 6:20 on 12/29 didn't need that again so going to Teppan Edo for a different Christmas dinner experience! Hope everyone who's been "WAITING and WATCHING" gets through and gets what they want!

I called at 6;59 and got a message that they were not open. Called right at 7 and still get the message that all circuts are busy. I am hitting redial every 20 seconds. Looks like no CP for me this year

So after hitting redial constantly for 30 min after only getting busy signals and still not getting through, is there any hope of getting a reservation at this point in the event that I ever DO get through?

I finally got through.:yay::yay::yay:

Called when lines opened,

Was told 14 minute wait,

Answered after 21 minutes,

Whole call just to book the Processional took 7 minutes,

Got my first choice on 30th December.

Good luck everyone.

Calling since 0655 EDT. Nothing.

Gotta love the "Disney Experience". Get a bunch of grumpy adults yelling at their phones first thing in the morning.

You'd think they'd be prepared.

Or let us book online. AND my coffee pot quit! I NEED CAFFEINE!

Started at 6:55am still hearing busy signals!!!

UGH...I have an 8 yr old with a broken collarbone to help get ready for school and a 3 yr old with an earache.....please let me have some pixie dust and be done with this!!!:worship:

Called in right at 7, it said 25 min wait. CM answered at 7:28 and i got my ressie to see Whoopi on 12/10! Hang in there everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter