Candlelight Processional Dinner Packages Now Available

I was hoping to get a lunch reservation for the first show on Dec 7 but the earliest reservation available for any of the restaurants in 3:30pm. Times before 3:30pm don't even show up in the drop down menu to check for availability. Is something going on with the 12/7 show or are the lunch reservations really all booked?

I had to call to make my 12/7 reservation but got what I wanted!

Got ours booked too.:banana: We got Rose and Crown at 3:50 on Christmas Eve. From what I've read that means we'll get seating at the 6:45 show. I just hope that gives us plenty of time to get our food, finish our meal, and get over to the theater for the show in time to get good seats. (Or at least, all four of our seats together.) Anyone know what time they start letting in people who have the CP dinner package?

We are booked for Coral Reef at 3:45 on Christmas Eve. :santa:

See you in line. :yay:

I got Le Cellier for Christmas Eve at 5:40PM and already it's no longer listed as a Restaurant for Candlelight. I guess they sold out pretty damn quick for Le Cellier.

I tried both my Ipad and Iphone using the MyDisneyExperience app to make a reservation at 7am this morning without luck. Finally, I used Safari to load the WDW website and then clicked into Dining Reservations that way and the CP packages loaded. I was able to make a reservation for Nov 29 at 2pm for Via Napoli. Its later than I would have preferred, but it will work!

Logged on at 7:15 and got first choice for Christmas Eve -- Rose N Crown at 5:10 (for last show). That's our favorite way to celebrate Christmas Eve.

Look forward to seeing all the Dis'ers at the Christmas Eve show!

Julie

Got ours for 12/1 at 4:00 for Chefs de France!! yay! :)

Good morning! I am curious about your Chefs de France ressie. I just got off the phone with Dining and he told me for some reason Chefs de France was not showing available ressies for CP and he was going to send a fix-it out. He thought they had not uploaded it yet or there was some error. What time did you make that CP Chefs de France ressie?

I got Le Cellier for Christmas Eve at 5:40PM and already it's no longer listed as a Restaurant for Candlelight. I guess they sold out pretty damn quick for Le Cellier.

Its not included anymore, since it went to 2TS normally :(

We had it for the first show in 2012 b/c lunch was still one TS so the CP package was available there for 2TS. My understanding is it was not included at all in 2013, nor again this year.

I got Teppan Edo on 11/29 at 4pm. We have a party of 12 and it was the only time left at 5am pacific time. Looking on the website, if we had a smaller party we would get more desirable dinner times, but 4pm will do for the 6:45pm show. I tried to book online and made it to the confirmation page and lost connection. Called and booked. :thumbsup2

I was able to get Chefs de France also on 12/19. It did show up. :)

I wonder if it's just a problem with my 12/28 date? I already have regular ressie there at 5 p.m. I don't want to give that up until I know I can get a CP! Thanks.

We are booked for Coral Reef at 3:45 on Christmas Eve. :santa:

See you in line. :yay:

See you there! I just booked 4:00pm at Coral Reef on Christmas Eve :banana:

ETA: scratch that, make that Nine Dragons at 4:00pm :) Need to keep the crabbiest family members happy ;)

So, how do I know what time the CP is that coordinates with our 4pm dinner?

We got Biergarten for 12/22 at 4:05. Super Excited our first CP!!

and my family hasn't been to Biergarten in years.. we figured it would really put us in the Christmas spirit.

Just got Tepan Edo for Dec 5 at 1:30 for a party of 7. I don't know which show time we'll get or what the cost will be, but we have a reservation.

Wow. I know it was listed when I made the reservation but confirmation now says it's just a table service. My eyes did not deceive me when I saw the restaurants listed Le Cellier was there. Oh well.

Its not included anymore, since it went to 2TS normally :(

We had it for the first show in 2012 b/c lunch was still one TS so the CP package was available there for 2TS. My understanding is it was not included at all in 2013, nor again this year.

Just got 4pm for 12/1 at Teppan Edo! Mystery Narrator but who cares? I love the processional either way :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter