Candlelight Processional Dinner Package

Coastie

DVC Member - VWL & BWV
I need some advice from the experts on the candlelight dinner package. Last year the three of us had reservations at Tutto Italia as part of the dinner package. However, I was absolutely astounded at the cost... $245 with the tip! I did a little math and the actual cost of our meal was about $135. I'm just curious if this is the price of admission to the candlelight processional? Since that new dates should be posted in a couple months, I would be interested in hearing from the experts.

No, it's just that your meal choices were less expensive than Disney calculated most who use the package would choose. If you go again, my advice is to choose a less expensive retaurant, or at least feel free to try some of the more expensive menu items.

IMO, the dinner package is more expensive than the dinner alone, but it's not over $45 per person more expensive. To us the package is worth it. But unless I'm using the dining plan, we patronize the less expensive restaurants. I know we pay more, because I cannot eat as much as the package offers.

So, for the package, do you get to choose any entrée on the normal menu or do you receive a special CP customized menu? Thanks!

We did not receive a special menu so we could order anything we wanted off the normal dinner menu. I also found out for special events, there seems to be a premium charge; items are less during the less busy times.

I looked at all the menus for the participating restaurants to find the few where I could find an app, entree and dessert I liked, and got a general idea of what my OOP expense for the meal would be. I found the package was about $10 more, and I can live with that. This is my BFFs first trip, so I want her to get the full effect of the Candlelight Processional. Luckily we have a split stay (1-4-4) so I am able to book the DlxDP for one day and use 2 of the credits for the CP package :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter