Candlelight Processional Dinner 2016

lcborn2run

Mouseketeer
What is the best (and quickest!!) way to find out when they announce that these meals are on sale? Thank you!!!

Just checking in here or online with Disney Dining every day. Someone will post it on the DIS the moment they see it, and that's usually within minutes of it going "live."

When do they release information on these, like cost what restaurants are included?

They don't start until after Thanksgiving, so it probably won't be before the 180 day mark, and may not even be then. That's kind of what we're waiting/watching for here on this thread. Seems like last year it was August or so before we had details.

They don't start until after Thanksgiving, so it probably won't be before the 180 day mark, and may not even be then. That's kind of what we're waiting/watching for here on this thread. Seems like last year it was August or so before we had details.

We're well within the 180 mark for Candlelight, so that's not the guide. I want to say it's been August in the past?
Though, the last time we went the dining package line was as long as the standby line 60 minutes before the event. It went from getting preferred seating and avoiding a line to standing in line just as long just to get seating.

Last year, it was early July (the 7th I think?) - so I'm hoping we'll see something in a few weeks.

Confirming July 7th - email from that date to back it up. I think they got released at around 9-11am EST. Some narrators will be made available on 'release date' but others weren't finalized until mid-October.

We are waiting for this to open up too - going to book the Nine Dragons dinner. This may sound silly but we were going to book the first time we can so we could get the middle show of the night. How do you avoid hearing the first show - does the sound carry across the lake or would I be OK hiding out in Canada and the U.K? :)

Last year the CP reservations opened up on July 7th. The year before that (2014) the opened on July 8th. The year before that (2013), they opened on July 9th. All of these happened to be a Tuesday. So if you are going by history, CP packages should open this year on either July 5th or the 12th.

Last year, we called to make our CP reservation, however you can choose to do it online if you want.

Last year the CP reservations opened up on July 7th. The year before that (2014) the opened on July 8th. The year before that (2013), they opened on July 9th. All of these happened to be a Tuesday. So if you are going by history, CP packages should open this year on either July 5th or the 12th.

Last year, we called to make our CP reservation, however you can choose to do it online if you want.

Thanks for the info Tonberry! Do these open up online at 6am EST? My 180 mark was today and I was hurting with a 3am wake up call.

If I'm not too picky (anything other than Nine Dragons), what are our chances of getting a package for the 1st showing on Christmas Eve?

Totally off Topic, but I love your name. :thumbsup2

And thanks for the information!

Thanks for the info Tonberry! Do these open up online at 6am EST? My 180 mark was today and I was hurting with a 3am wake up call.

If I'm not too picky (anything other than Nine Dragons), what are our chances of getting a package for the 1st showing on Christmas Eve?

Reservations open up at 6:00 am online and 7:00 am by phone.
For Christmas Eve, you'll definitely want to be on as soon as you can because it's one of the more desired dates. But you shouldn't have any trouble getting it as long as you are not picky and open to different times and places to eat.

Reservations open up at 6:00 am online and 7:00 am by phone.
For Christmas Eve, you'll definitely want to be on as soon as you can because it's one of the more desired dates. But you shouldn't have any trouble getting it as long as you are not picky and open to different times and places to eat.
Will it be listed as "Candlelight Dining Package" in the alphabetical list of restaurants on the site? Or is it listed by individual restaurant? Thank you!

It will be listed under Events and they usually have it somewhere close to MVM Christmas Party. I think it gets listed under dining too. But to book it, you have to click on the "Candlelight Processional" icon. From there, click on make a reservation. Then it will ask you for dates, times, number of people, and the restaurant you want. It's not up yet, so I know it's hard to tell. Last year they had a glitch that caused some lucky people to book early, so I think they want to try and avoid that again this year. Everything may all go up in one shot.

If you want a CP package, don't click on a restaurant like you normally would to make an ADR. That just makes a normal ADR with no Candlelight Package attached.
You must click on the "Candlelight Processional" icon to begin making your CP ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter