Candlelight Processional Dining Packages

Available right now for 3/4 on 11/28

Attachments

• 538E5EE4-DF2A-4B29-A993-896FDA7F969D.jpeg
    538E5EE4-DF2A-4B29-A993-896FDA7F969D.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 7

Many Coral Reef Candlelight dining reservations are now available - at least in the period I checked which was the week before Christmas.
THANK YOU... was able to grab a CR to exchange for Biergarten - I released the Biergarten and it was gone immediately!... still hoping to exchange for Rose & Crown but will be very happy with CR if that doesn't happen!

Many Coral Reef Candlelight dining reservations are now available - at least in the period I checked which was the week before Christmas.
Spots are also open for this Friday (11/26). I just switched our 11/26 reservation from Rose & Crown to Coral Reef.

I wonder if CR maybe got more staff? My date is Dec 2, and when I looked after the announcement of availability, there were several CR to pick from... hoping the same goes for the other dates and restaurants so everyone still searching can find one that fits their plans.

Just read there will be day of availability for Candlelight Processional if you sign up for quick service at Regal Eagle or Spice Road
I'll need someone to figure this out next week so I can Regal Eagle a Candlelight Processional seat for the week of 12/05. Then you can have my Coral Reef and Biergarten reservations for 12/05 and 12/08.

Just read there will be day of availability for Candlelight Processional if you sign up for quick service at Regal Eagle or Spice Road
That's really interesting and something new. I can see this being pretty popular, crowded, and probably very limited. With the packages already taken, there's only so much reserved seating for package guests. It also means standby just got tougher.

Just a quick question about the Dinner Package for Candlelight Processional.
So, if I want to reserve dinner at Rose & Crown, do I do that separately and link it to the CP package later?
Or, does Disney set aside times when you purchase the CP package?

How does that work?

Just a quick question about the Dinner Package for Candlelight Processional.
So, if I want to reserve dinner at Rose & Crown, do I do that separately and link it to the CP package later?
Or, does Disney set aside times when you purchase the CP package?

How does that work?
The CP packages are separate booking categories from the regular restaurant ADRs, and are listed separately. I think they’re in a separate section of the Dining page, as Special Events.

I used my phone to book the ressie for the last CP- the CP package was shown right above the restaurant that had the availability.
The package you purchase has a specific show time for the CP. Not sure if it is tied to the restaurant, etc Someone else on the board might have the answer to that question.
FWIW- it was stressful to snag a package- but oh so worth it. The show was amazing.

I used my phone to book the ressie for the last CP- the CP package was shown right above the restaurant that had the availability.
The package you purchase has a specific show time for the CP. Not sure if it is tied to the restaurant, etc Someone else on the board might have the answer to that question.
FWIW- it was stressful to snag a package- but oh so worth it. The show was amazing.
My main question or confusion is if it has the same rules as the normal 60-day windows for ADR. What happens if normal ADR reservations take up all the available times? Or, is it that they just set aside times for candlelight processional

The CP reservations drop on a specific day + time ( see above for the 2021 date to get an idea). The restaurants change from year to year. Last year- I remember Biergarten, Coral Reef and Crown and Rose were all options ( believe there was a forth).
The CP reservations are separate than the regular reservations. You must be booked under the CP package to get the ticket ( and it is for a specific show time).

I didn’t answer your one question- when the CP packages drop- the restaurants identified as the dining options will have availability under the CP.
FWIW- if using your phone- after they all book up and something becomes available- you will see the opening directly under the CP info ( hope that makes sense- it’s hard to articulate how it os posted because it’s a bit confusing).

JJB123 has described it well. The CP packages are separate. They set aside many slots at the 4 restaurants (also Garden Grill in 2021, along with JJB123's list), and also a couple walk-up dining options will be included. Dining will start as early as lunch seatings for the early CP shows. The packages are for a specific show time, probably something like a 5:15PM show, 6:30, and 8:00 shows each night (those are estimates), and they allow plenty of time to eat and be out in time to get in line for the package-line seating. You'll get a tag to stick on your clothing showing the time and date you have your seating.

I didn’t answer your one question- when the CP packages drop- the restaurants identified as the dining options will have availability under the CP.
FWIW- if using your phone- after they all book up and something becomes available- you will see the opening directly under the CP info ( hope that makes sense- it’s hard to articulate how it os posted because it’s a bit confusing).
No, that was great explanation. Thank you that helps a lot. I appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter