Candlelight Processional Dining Packages

We were able to get a reservation but it says nothing about which show! We did get the confirmation and it's in our plans but now I'm worried we don't actually have show tickets

Went in early this morning starting at 5:00 for about 90 minutes and found just about nothing. I did finally see a few Garden Grill but they were for the wrong day, and I didn't want that anyway. Finally, I had enough! I went back and there's nothing available. I wanted Rose & Crown and I never saw that once online or in the app. I'm really glad I held on to my original R&C lunch reservation because that restaurant has also become hard to get. It looks like I won't get a glimpse of CLP, at least in the theatre, this year. It's been awful trying to book anything with Disney for this trip. The HarmonioUS DP just hasn't become available at R&C for December and now CLP looks to be gone. I'm not surprised by being disappointed every time I try to book something and with CLP having just 4 restaurants available, that was kind of a clue. The disappointment is becoming almost routine now. The bright side is I'll save some money and maybe find something different we haven't done before without paying extra if that even exists anymore. 😩I really wanted a HarmonioUS Dessert Party anyway but I would think if it were going to happen, it would be announced by now.:bored:

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the date I have.
I started trying to get a reservation starting at midnight. Tried for 50 minutes. Started trying in line at 5:50AM. tried for an hour. Called the dining number and told wait time was 2 hours. As I waited the two hours I continued to try on line. After a 2 hour and 5 minute wait I het a recording that the Candlelight is sold out. I have gone to this show same night and same time since 1998….looks like a Christmas tradition is broken.

Just wondering how many folks here actually were successful? I tried from 5:30 my time (CT) until now and found no times open at all for my date Dec 2 at any time at any of the four restaurants.

You are not alone...Not me either :( I tried from 5:30(ET) and like you I got the error message until after 6 and then "no available times" searching multiple devices, multiple accounts for our 10 day trip

Went in early this morning starting at 5:00 for about 1 11/2 hours and found just about nothing. I did finally see a few Garden Grill but they were for the wrong day, and I didn't want that anyway. Finally, I had enough! I went back and there's nothing available. I wanted Rose & Crown and I never saw that once online or in the app. I'm really glad I held on to my original R&C lunch reservation because that restaurant has also become hard to get. It looks like I won't get a glimpse of CLP, at least in the theatre, this year. It's been awful trying to book anything with Disney for this trip. The HarmonioUS DP just hasn't become available at R&C for December and now CLP looks to be gone. I'm not surprised by being disappointed every time I try to book something and with CLP having just 4 restaurants available, that was kind of a clue. The disappointment is becoming almost routine now. The bright side is I'll save some money and maybe find something different we haven't done before without paying extra if that even exists anymore. 😩I really wanted a HarmonioUS Dessert Party anyway but I would think if it were going to happen, it would be announced by now.:bored:

I'm pretty much in the same place... searched for R&C dessert package for my early Dec dates, forever!!! But then I saw a video of an actual performance, and realized that the view is awful from there.... so, I was happy in the end that I never found it. Would still like to find R&C CP Dining but it's not the end of the world. I've seen CP many times, and just may have to skip it this trip.

We were able to get a reservation but it says nothing about which show! We did get the confirmation and it's in our plans but now I'm worried we don't actually have show tickets

When you look at your plans, the showtime is in parenthesis after the name of the restaurant. This is how our package reservation is listed for a 1:50 GG reservation and the 8:30 show:

CAN - Garden Grill (8:30PM) Lunch

When you look at your plans, the showtime is in parenthesis after the name of the restaurant. This is how our package reservation is listed for a 1:50 GG reservation and the 8:30 show:

CAN - Garden Grill (8:30PM) Lunch

So I guess we didn't actually get a package that applies to the Candlelight Processional. Ours has no info about it. I'm SO frustrated, even though I went through the CP page and link to book. Why in the world would it give me a generic RSVP??!!

So I guess we didn't actually get a package that applies to the Candlelight Processional. Ours has no info about it. I'm SO frustrated, even though I went through the CP page and link to book. Why in the world would it give me a generic RSVP??!!

Wow! That stinks. I'm so sorry. Maybe you should call them? I don't know if it would do any good, but if you went through the CP link it should have worked. Maybe it's just a glitch in how it's showing on MDE?? 🤞

I was able to book a reservation around 6:10 am. Got Garden Grill for lunch on 12/6 with an 8:30 Candlelight showtime. I was up at midnight and then again at 5:10 am trying on the website and kept getting the error everyone saw. Then I read on this site that someone had success on the app. So I switched to that at 6:10. Amazingly, the only option that came up was the restaurant I wanted with the showtime I wanted. So I grabbed it, held my breath until it confirmed and then took a million screenshots.

There was no rhyme or reason this morning -- I truly believe that. A few people happened to luck into reservations, and a whole bunch of people were left frustrated. I don't understand why it's consistently like this.

Just wondering how many folks here actually were successful? I tried from 5:30 my time (CT) until now and found no times open at all for my date Dec 2 at any time at any of the four restaurants. Started out with getting nothing but the ERORR message, then around 6ish, on that NO AVAILABILITY all day each restaurant.

Congratulations to anyone who was successful - as a curiosity - what is your dining and show time?
I finally got one shortly after 6am. 4:25 dinner at GG and 8:30 show.

I set an alarm (but was awake anyway just before 6) and got one right around 6am , but through the website for booking dining (the CP site kept giving me the "can't do it" message that others have reported).

I never saw any restaurant available except GG, which is fine w us, and we got a 2:30pm lunch for 7pm show, for 12/21. (Looks like I should go buy a lottery ticket today...) We are also holding an 11:30 lunch and a 4:30 dinner at 2 other EP restaurants. I was afraid to let them go in case we end up NOT doing CP, since that day and the days around are all super booked up for meals at EP.

Did anyone get a res at any restaurant other than GG?

It looks like right now there is no availability at ANY EPCOT restaurant at any time for even regular dining for my date, Dec 2. Seems a little weird.

In EST. Needed reservations for 8. Here is my story. Checked at 11pm last night to see see if Check Availability link was added to the CP Dining web page. It was, and answered my question re: if each restaurant would have their own reservation page (Like they have for the Epcot fireworks dining reservations for spice table and rose and crown), or if the reservation page would utilize the dropdown box to provide restaurant selection. It was the drop down box. I then check to see what the first and last times were for each restaurant. I then went to the Oga's reservation form and wrote down the ranges of times that each search "time" selection covered. Our desired reservation date was 12/17 - and we could only use reservations from 2:30 on. That meant coral reef 230-6, biergarten 230-6, and garden grill 230-4 (not interested in rose and crown). I figured out that there were only 5 possible search combination (specific times and restaurants to cover 100% of what we could use). I setup firefox with 5 tabs, 1 for each of the 5 setups. I also setup a tab for the my experience login page - and had a corresponding bookmark lined directly to the login widget (creaed book mark after clicking on the login link on themy disney experience page). I made sure to relogin just before 545am.. Started clicking at 545 - continued to get the error that everyone has been reporting, that is the same error you get before times are released until about 715am. Was only clicking on the search button on the first tab - but when I got the first reservation for coral reef for 4. Logged out and logged into my experience account of another person in our party. I proceeded to the next tab and then the next, and cycled through until I got a second reservation for 4 at garden grill. The shows times are different. That is OK. I hope this helps someone now and for other similarly setup reservations now and in the future. Not sure if all reservations booked through 12/30 - if not, I hope this info helps Guests who will be booking those dates.

Happened to be looking at dining availability and this popped up if anyone is still looking.

12/26 Coral ReefD467A9EC-4EEA-4471-A30B-940B3A04F2BE.png

Same here. I would like to know the show time. I presume it is for the same date as the ADR. If anyone knows about how to find out Processional date and time attached to ADR please let me know. THX.

I set an alarm (but was awake anyway just before 6) and got one right around 6am , but through the website for booking dining (the CP site kept giving me the "can't do it" message that others have reported).

I never saw any restaurant available except GG, which is fine w us, and we got a 2:30pm lunch for 7pm show, for 12/21. (Looks like I should go buy a lottery ticket today...) We are also holding an 11:30 lunch and a 4:30 dinner at 2 other EP restaurants. I was afraid to let them go in case we end up NOT doing CP, since that day and the days around are all super booked up for meals at EP.

Did anyone get a res at any restaurant other than GG?
How did you know the show time? THX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter