Candlelight Processional Dining Packages

chodnett

Eat Mor Chikin
Ok, my family wants to do the Candlelight Processional this December. We are on the Dining Plan and would prefer to eat at Le Cellier. I understand Le Cellier is a Tier 3 restaurant for the Candlelight Processional Dining Package. How many credits would we be charged if we want to do the later showings? Also, if we don't want to use our credits, is there a limited menu or the full menu?

Thanks

Nothing has been released for 2010 yet, but in 2009, all Candlelight Processional dining packages were 2 TS credits on DDP regardless of the tier of restaurant or the time of showing.

If you decided to not use your dining credits, you would have to purchase the Candlelight package seperately. Depending on the tier, it runs different prices. I think we paid $52 per adult last year for Coral Reef. Of course you can always go and eat and not get the show tickets, but thats running a risk of not getting a seat or sitting in the back rows which is fine for many people. Its just what you prefer to do.

Personally, I was not happy when they went to 2 credits and/or increased the package price by quite a bit last year. But we did it anyway. Its a family tradition now and just would not be the holidays without it.

When do they usually do the CP? Do they start in late November? We will be there Nov 19-27 and this might be something we'd be interested in doing.

The Candlelight Processional starts the day after Thanksgiving, which is Nov 26. Check here for more information about it. Prices and narrators are for last year.

We did the CP in 2008 and I have to say it was the highlight of our trip. It was wonderful!!!

Can the TIW card be used for the dinner package?

Can the TIW card be used for the dinner package?

Unfortunately - No. From AllEars.net:

This discount cannot be combined with any other discount or package. This includes events such as Fantasmic Dinner Package, Epcot Food and Wine Festival Events, and Candlelight Dinner Packages.

we are on the dining plan and only I want to see the candlelight show - is it possible to book a table for 4 at Le Cellier but only one candlelight package? (I know I will end up with one less TS credit than everyone else but that is ok!!)

Many thanks for any info:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

When will they release the 2010 information. Can you book it 180 days out. If so, for people traveling at Thanksgiving that window opens up soon.

Dr. E.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter