Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

how long does a show last? I love NPH and his first show is on the 18th. My plane leaves 11:33pm and I feel it's worth a shot to go to the 5pm show and dash to the airport afterwards.

I already reserved Rose and Crown, I just need to know if my plan will work!
the magical bus pulls you out three hours before your plane leaves

Late to the party this morning. In the process of moving and living in a hotel in between closings. Our hotel lost wifi, so I'm at a partner hotel up the road. DRAMA! With all of the drama, I forgot to check early this AM...BUT...

Got it for 12/19 dinner at Biergarten for a party of 10. Really hope NPH stays on the schedule as narrator. Really want to see him. :)

I got a lunch reservation for Teppan Edo. I really enjoy the place and it is my brother's first visit and our first family vacation in 20 years with all 4 of us so really wanting Garden Grill as it is 1) amazing food, service and characters and 2) my mom's favorite characters are Chip and Dale

What dates are you staying? We're staying 11/26-12/2 and I've been checking multiple times a day, starting at 6am, for Akershus since May 30th(180) days out and haven't been able to get ANYTHING. Even have touringplans.com's reservation finder looking for me.
We'll be there the 16-23 of December. Even with the CP packages, I still haven't been able to get Garden Grill!

Ugh, this is annoying. Why are they holding back breakfast? I don't want to stop refreshing the page, but I have things to do today!

I just called regarding the fact that I have not been able to get a Garden Grill Breakfast AT ALL during my Dec 10-16 trip. The lady I spoke with did extensive checking and claims that there were very few Garden Grill CP packages available and they were all gone immediately. However, I find that extremely unlikely. I have not been able to get a GG reservation regular nor CP since my 180 days opened. They tried to blame that on Free Dinning, but I cannot believe that EVERY breakfast for the entire week I am there has been gone since before my 180 opened. My only hope now is that there are cancellations when it is time for packages to be paid in full or that the castmembers are all wrong and everything has not been released.

I am wondering the same thing. If this went live at 3:00 AM then were they all taken by 5:00 or are they holding them back? Akershus has been held back since my 180 plus 10. Curious???

This. My ADR day was 6/21 on no Akershus (B) for length of stay, even of last day 12/27/17 & now nothing for CP. and where are all the restaurants, many removed.

Anyone gotten an Akershus reservation? I don't see any availability for any meal for any dates the end of November. So it seems they are holding back more than just breakfast reservations. One can hope at least!!

The site is so darn sensitive and prone to crashing. I'm wondering if they are opening the bookings first for everything that's not ultra popular and letting those go first so there's not as much stress on the servers when things like Akershus, etc. go live.

Last edited:
Managed to get my second choice restaurant (via Napoli @ 5pm) for the candlelight dining package for Christmas day with the show time I wanted (8:15pm). Booked at 5 AM this morning. Of course nothing was available for Akershus though :(

I just called regarding the fact that I have not been able to get a Garden Grill Breakfast AT ALL during my Dec 10-16 trip. The lady I spoke with did extensive checking and claims that there were very few Garden Grill CP packages available and they were all gone immediately. However, I find that extremely unlikely. I have not been able to get a GG reservation regular nor CP since my 180 days opened. They tried to blame that on Free Dinning, but I cannot believe that EVERY breakfast for the entire week I am there has been gone since before my 180 opened. My only hope now is that there are cancellations when it is time for packages to be paid in full or that the castmembers are all wrong and everything has not been released.

This is exactly how I feel!!!! Its beyond crazy that breakfast is fully booked, not just with Garden Grill but entirely across Epcot and Magic Kingdom for my entire stay! Perhaps they need to expand their breakfast hours or restaurants!

I just spoke to an agent who advised that not everything has been loaded into the system. He said that in their chat they were posting that they were still working on some things. He said that he wasn't able to see GG reservations had been made for CP. He said that it could open up at any time! But it seems that it hasn't opened for booking for GG. He was very set on the fact that those reservations don't fill up very fast for GG. I don't know what planet he is living on but when you are searching for it it is a different story

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter