Candlelight Processional Additional Narrator Watch Thread

chinarider

DIS Veteran
as we know, we might change ADRs based on the speaker..... please post any info on added names or information as it pops up.

Have there been ANY updates in the narrators for CP this year? Still waiting, especially for December 10.

That is when we are going too. I havent gotten a pkg. yet and am waiting, we could just go in standby line depending on the narrator.

December 13-24. It is crazy that only 1 narrator has been announced for our entire trip. Still waiting, but now I have FP selected so It will be more difficult to make work if someone incredible is announced :(

I am anxiously waiting for the first night, 11/27.

I was just on the CP website and saw a new paragraph written under narrators regarding new faces and voices this year. Hopefully they will be announced soon!

Thank you so much! Gary sinise will be there for ours...love him so I am super excited! Lotsa great names there

I am anxiously waiting for the first night, 11/27.

I was just on the CP website and saw a new paragraph written under narrators regarding new faces and voices this year. Hopefully they will be announced soon!

Same here !! Very excited for Sinise !!! ( and for NPH on 11/30!!!)

I have no idea who my narrater is. But it is okay, we knew that our plans woudl be in place and that we would be happy no matter who. But who is Amy on December 9th?

I have no idea who my narrater is. But it is okay, we knew that our plans woudl be in place and that we would be happy no matter who. But who is Amy on December 9th?

Ana gasteyer is there on dec 9th. She used to be on Saturday night live where she did a lot of impressions. Very funny! You may know her as being Lindsay Lohan's mom in the movie mean girls

Last edited:
Ana gasteyer is there on dec 9th. She used to be on Saturday night live where she did a lot of impressions. Very funny! You may know her as being Lindsay Logan's mom in the movie mean girls

I think I am the only person on the Planet who does not watch SNL!!!! Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter