Candlelight Processional 8:15 and Illuminations 9:30?

Fall1

DIS Veteran
is it doable to do both in one night? We have a DP for CP, but wonder if we'll be able to see Illuminations after- timing wise? Thanks!

is it doable to do both in one night? We have a DP for CP, but wonder if we'll be able to see Illuminations after- timing wise? Thanks!

They move IllumiNations to 9:30 on CP nights specifically so that guests can see both.

I've never been to a candlelight processional. Is any certain time of the day more crowded than the other? I keep hearing how crowded they are. Wouldn't it make it hard to walk around the world if lots of people who didn't get seats were standing around the theater?

I've never been to a candlelight processional.
1. Is any certain time of the day more crowded than the other?
2. I keep hearing how crowded they are.
3.Wouldn't it make it hard to walk around the world if lots of people who didn't get seats were standing around the theater?
1. Varies.
2. Some more than others. All kinds of variables to that.
3. Nope. No more than the rest of the WS promenade, taking the overall crowd-level into account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter