• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional 2017 Watch- updated with Narrator list as of 7/1

Still not having any luck with a breakfast ADR for a party of 10. I tried breaking it up into 5/5 and 6/4 too. Part of the problem is I'm trying to limit it to 2 days. 12/16 & 12/17.
Y'all will probably think we're absolutely nuts...but we'd prefer not to deal with NPH Crowds. We have 5 children in total. Last year (just our family) waited in line about an hour before...I just can't imagine waiting any longer than that, and with more kids. Even getting in line an hour early, we were still not under the awning...and what do you know, show got rained out. Anyway, I digress...

I had a question about pricing, we're all paying OOP and since they don't accept TIW, I'm trying to choose a more reasonable option, hence the search for a breakfast ADR.
Is there a list somewhere of all the prices? I've used the "buffet, character, shows & AYCTE Pricing sticky" which is so helpful, but a good many aren't on there. I didn't know if Disney releases prices ahead of time or what?

Thanks in advance & happy hunting everyone

Ugh...somehow my response got in with what you originally posted. You can check the prices on the Disney website. There are choices cheaper than breakfast when you include kids if they are considered Disney kids.

Attachments

• IMG_0770.PNG
    IMG_0770.PNG
    182.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0771.PNG
    IMG_0771.PNG
    172.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0772.PNG
    IMG_0772.PNG
    194.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0773.PNG
    IMG_0773.PNG
    222.1 KB · Views: 12

I finally got Akershus - for lunch on 11/30 with a 6:45 show! Canceled the lunch CP Coral Reef I had booked on 11/29...was really waiting for that Akershus. We are a party of 8 so I didn't know how hard it was going to be. Good luck, all.

How far ahead should you line up if you have a DP? I read something about people WITH DP lining up 2 hours early. That seems crazy!
If you don't particularly care where you sit can you come 15 min before showtime and still get in?
What time do they open the doors?

has anyone been able to book trattoria al forno for breakfast?
Haven't seen any released with CP yet for any day or party size. Guess they're still holding them back for some random reason? It's the only one I'm after. This slow release is driving me nuts! Anyone talk to a CM today and have updates on the unreleased restaurants and days?

How far ahead should you line up if you have a DP? I read something about people WITH DP lining up 2 hours early. That seems crazy!
If you don't particularly care where you sit can you come 15 min before showtime and still get in?
What time do they open the doors?
It depends on how busy it is on the day you go. We went last year on the first night (busy Thanksgiving week). We had a 5:30 reservation at Akershus for the last show. After our meal we went directly to the line. There were already 50-100 people waiting in the dining package line (and tons more in the stand by). I'd say we waited 40 minutes in line before they started to seat us. If you get there early, there were a few benches to sit on to wait.

I gave up and booked La Hacienda. Good luck to those of you waiting it out for Via Napoli!
Via Napoli have been available since bookings opened. They were definitely there and many times available. I have a friend who has booked it too.

Yes I booked a breakfast there (CP) by accident yesterday in late December (wanted late November). So cancelled it straight away.
Yeah I've seen some reports of random ones popping up but I think (or at least desperately hope) the vast majority Disney has held back for CP have yet to be released. I've seen some people saying they've canceled an Epcot dining ressie they'd made a while ago to see if they could rebook it as a CP. So my theory is the random success with CP booking for some of these "hard to get" reservations are from others canceling previously booked reservations that are CP participants. Not that Disney is releasing few ressies here and there. Or maybe this is wishful thinking!

Via Napoli have been available since bookings opened. They were definitely there and many times available. I have a friend who has booked it too.

During Dec 18-21? Thats the window I needed. It just so happens those are the NPH nights, and the nights we are at WDW, coincidental.

I cant claim to have been checking constantly since bookings became available, but checked at least twice a day. I think I might have stumbled across a lunch one day during my window, I cant recall. But I CAN find openings on the 17 and 22 (and I'm sure other dates, but I didn't check). Which happen to be the non-NPH nights, and also nights that don't work for our trip. Called Dining line, they couldn't book me either, and couldn't tell me why.

Huh...WDW must not like me I guess. They should love me for all the money I've given them the last 15 years.

I just got my reservation for December 18th for the GG. I wanted it for the 19th but there is nothing. Keep trying people because I see different times pop up!

I was able to get Via Napoli on 11/24. I noticed there was availability for tables of 2 but not for 4. I searched a specific time instead of dinner and a table for 4 popped up. I just find it hard to believe that it's more popular than Akershus (which still has availability today).

Huh...WDW must not like me I guess. They should love me for all the money I've given them the last 15 years.

Did you say what date you're looking for? So many posts in here that I can't keep up. I'm trying for Akershus breakfast on the 20th. If I get it I'll be releasing the VN. It's for a party of 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter