Candlelight Processional 2017 Watch- updated with Narrator list as of 7/1

Now that I have my reservation for this. Where exactly in Epcot is this held? This will be our first Christmas trip and we are so excited to see this.
The Processional is at the amphitheater in front of the American Pavilion. The line up for the dinner package will be on the west side of the theater going towards Japan.

I just spoke with Disney and they said Illuminations is at 9:30! I'm sure that still works for you, less waiting! But I just wanted to let you know:)

I'm going Dec 24th and they have Illuminations listed for 10:30 for that night. Hope it isn't 9:30 as we will not get a good spot if so. I'm sure it is 9:30 in Nov and early Dec.

Does anyone know when historically we can expect to hear about the other narrators and how late they can change? It is right up to the last few days?

Good to know because we have the same time. Thanks!

I would recommend checking the time of Illuminations on your specific night as it will vary. I'm going Dec 24th but other nights will probably have an earlier Illuminations show.

Celebrities schedule so far. :)
  • TBD – November 24 to 26, 2017
  • TBD – November 27 to 28, 2017
  • TBD – November 29 to 30, 2017
  • TBD – December 1 to 3, 2017
  • Pat Sajak – December 4 to 5, 2017
  • TBD – December 6 to 8, 2017
  • TBD – December 9 to 11, 2017
  • TBD – December 12 to 14, 2017
  • Trace Adkins – December 15 to 17, 2017
  • Neil Patrick Harris – December 18 to 21, 2017
  • CCH Pounder – December 22 to 24, 2017
  • Jaci Velasquez – December 25 to 27, 2017
  • TBD – December 28 to 30, 2017
  • Straight from Disney web site.

This is my first time in disney for the candlelight processional and I am super excited that I am there for NPH! I never expected that and it was a great surprise today!

Where are the seats for the package dinners? Are they good? Is it necessary to have? Thanks!

I'm going Dec 24th and they have Illuminations listed for 10:30 for that night. Hope it isn't 9:30 as we will not get a good spot if so. I'm sure it is 9:30 in Nov and early Dec.

As far as I know, IllumiNations always runs at 9:30 on nights the CP runs.

Okay. So, I called Disney again. I was told that CM this morning misinformed me and that no, you can't add the package to an existing reservation. Bummer.

This CM also said that it appears everything has been released, but she strongly suggests checking back. So, it kinda seemed like there might be something, but she couldn't say. I could be reading into this, but still. She pretty much was just telling me to check back and I just asked again if it was all released.

Also, I saw Trattoria al Forno had some breakfast reservations for the time we were going to be there, but no Garden Grill for breakfast. I did see dinner though.

As far as I know, IllumiNations always runs at 9:30 on nights the CP runs.

According to the current schedule, it moves to 9:30 starting the 24th. 25th & 26th are listed at 9:30 as well. Didn't check beyond that, but I'm sure 31st is probably closer to midnight.

This CM also said that it appears everything has been released, but she strongly suggests checking back.

Unfortunately, it seems they don't always have the most accurate info, so I would definitely keep checking.

I managed to get a lunch
CP so we get the 6:45 show, honestly I am ecstatic about 6:45!(want it dark but with our DD didn't want it late)

Still hoping for an Epcot area normal breakfast ADR to open now that CPDP have started, but sounds like there is an issue with the breakfast packages?

This CM also said that it appears everything has been released, but she strongly suggests checking back. So, it kinda seemed like there might be something, but she couldn't say. I could be reading into this, but still. She pretty much was just telling me to check back and I just asked again if it was all released.

This CM has to be wrong. I've been looking for Akershus & Garden Grill since this morning. I had to book Teppan Edo just in case.

OMG . . . . . My Choir (I'm the Choir Director) is going to be on the same stage as NPH!!!!!!! We are performing the 6:45 & 8:15 shows on Dec. 19th! The kids are going to be stoked!!!!!

Now, have to get my sponsors and parents that are going down to hear us to get their DP booked, ASAP!! Stressing with all the issues I'm seeing about booking the packages!

This is going to be the experience of a lifetime for them!!!

This CM has to be wrong. I've been looking for Akershus & Garden Grill since this morning. I had to book Teppan Edo just in case.
I had the same feeling. It seemed like she couldn't tell me anything but that. I had a dinner at Garden Grill, but we would rather have breakfast there. Gave it up for a lunch at Biergarten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter