Candlelight Processional 2003 Narrators

Goofy08

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I remember not too long ago a list of the CP narrators were posted here on the boards, but I can't seem to find them. I will be there on Dec. 10th. Anyone know who is suppose to be the narrator?

NARRATORS: Nov. 28-30 ANDY GARCIA
Dec. 1-3 BEN VEREEN
Dec. 4-6 RITA MORENO
Dec. 7-9 TBA
Dec. 10-12 TBA
Dec. 13-15 STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN
Dec. 16-18 EDWARD JAMES OLMOS
Dec. 19-21 SANDI PATTY
Dec. 22-24 ROBBY BENSON
Dec. 25-30 GARY SINISE

SHOWTIMES: 5:00pm, 6:45pm, 8:15pm

It was posted on wdwmagic.com boards that Dec 7 to 9 is Ericka Dunlap (Miss America) and Dec 10 to 12 is David Ogden Stiers (MASH).

That's IT.... got see David Ogden Stiers!!!!! Plan on also seeing Gary Sinese, Robbie Benson, and Rita Moreno. Will probably see Steven Curtis Chapman too, as that is when my parents will be down here. I was impressed with the new Miss America, too, so I will likely add her to my list of narrators to see!

Boy, do I LOVE living in the Orlando area!!!!

We've never been to a CP before. We made the dinner package reservation for 12/13. We picked the 5 P.M. show with dinner at 7:30 at Coral Reef. They told me to pick up my "package" when I checked in at AKL upon arrival.

What is the package? Is there a ticket for the special seating at the 5 P.M. show and then another ticket for our dinners?

Didn't think to ask when I made the reservation and don't want to pay for another 25 minute hold if I call back again. Thanks!

Is there a ticket for the special seating at the 5 P.M. show and then another ticket for our dinners?
Yes, you will get two items when you picj up your "package". One will be an ID tag for each member of yor party that has the date and time of the show you have reserved. You will need these to access the CP Dinner Package seating area. The second itme you will get it a priority seating confirmation for you dinner time. This will have a voucher attached that you give to your server to cover your meal.

In past years- and assume this year also- another perk to buying the package was that on the day of your show,you get 15% off all purchases made in Epcot. We do a lot of Christmas shopping at Mouse Gear on CP day.

Originally posted by KNWVIKING
In past years- and assume this year also- another perk to buying the package was that on the day of your show,you get 15% off all purchases made in Epcot. We do a lot of Christmas shopping at Mouse Gear on CP day.

I remeber reading on another thread that there is no discount this year.

Ed

Where do you pick up these package items? I was assuming they would be at the restaurant we chose, but we're attending the show first and then eating at the restaurant afterwards.

Originally posted by ddoll
Where do you pick up these package items? I was assuming they would be at the restaurant we chose, but we're attending the show first and then eating at the restaurant afterwards.

Last year, we picked them up at the resort. We picked them up in the morning of the day of our ressies.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter