Candlelight Package Preferred IllumiNations Viewing

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Where will the Preferred viewing location for IllumiNations ROE included with this year's Candlelight Processional Dinner Package be located?Thanks.:)

Good question, I was thinking the same thing when I read the update on the CP dinner package.

If they are offering preffered seating for all of the sold CP dining packages, that seems like a huge area. Or will it be a free-for-all with lots of people trying to get into a little area? I hope they release more details on this.

The three different areas is an interesting way. Where might they be? We had dessert party once to the side of Rose&Crown; that was really a nice area, but not that large. They use this area for special IllumniNations' receptions. I think there is also another area used for dessert events towards the bridge at International Gateway going towards France. Any other thoughts of where they might locate these?

Has anyone asked a CM while calling in to make a reservation where the special areas are meant to be?

The first dining reservation can't be made until Aug 29th, I doubt they will tell you anything until they can pull them up in their system.

So sorry, you are right. Forgot the 10 extra days. Maybe someone who has booked will share any information.

The first dining reservation can't be made until Aug 29th, I doubt they will tell you anything until they can pull them up in their system.

I booked my CP reservation today. I asked about the "preferred viewing" but the CM did not have any answers -- the information was just not available.

Were you able to get your preferred dining choice and time?

Yes, we are a party of eight and wanted the first night, November 27. Our show time is 6:45 pm and "dinner" is a 3:30 pm. I called right at 7 am and got right in. We are dining at Nine Dragons.

Does anyone know if you can make these online? or do you have to call? I didn't realize they started dinner reservatins at 3:30, lunch hasn't settled by then.

Does anyone know if you can make these online? or do you have to call? I didn't realize they started dinner reservatins at 3:30, lunch hasn't settled by then.

As of now you have to call.The first CP show of the night is considered a LUNCH seating since you HAVE to dine before the show.SO the dining can be anytime from 2pm on.

I didn't realize they started dinner reservatins at 3:30, lunch hasn't settled by then.

When we have made 3:30 "dinner" (or late lunch) ressies, we'll usually eat a somewhat late breakfast and skip lunch (or just have a snack in leu of lunch.)

Then, after the Candlelight show, we'll have a roll and cappuccino (or similar CS type fare)
instead of a full meal late in the day.

Does anyone know what the time frames are for the dining reservations? If you do the first show, you are eating lunch; what is the lates lunch reservation time normally available?

If you are doing the second show (or third show), what is the latest dinner reservation that you can schedule?

I saw this somewhere......
5:00 show--- lunch reservation 1:45-3:00
6:45 show---dinner reservation 3:30-4:30
8:15 show---dinner reservation time 5:00-6:00

But not based on personal experience. I can't make my ADRs until Sept 12th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter