Candlelight package - meal

nicki.momof3

Addicted to Disney Vacations
We have the candlelight package (first time - kids are finally old enough to enjoy it) booked for Rose and Crown. On the website it states an app., entree, and dessert for each person.

Does that mean each of us gets to pick any app., entree, and dessert off the menu? We are a party of 7. Does that mean we get 7 apps?

Or does it have a limited selact menu to choose from.

We eat at Rose and Crown all the time so we know the menu and all have favorites.

I have been doing the CP package for dinner at Chefs but I am sure it is the same where each person chooses 1 app, 1 entree, 1 dessert, and a non alcoholic drink from the menu no restrictions.

But I believe kid's (9 and under) have to order from the kid's menu, not the adult menu.

No restricted menu. Each person dining can select an appetizer, an entree, a dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage

Does anyone know what is the time breaks for the shows? I mean if I want to go to the 6.45 show what time do you make dining reservations for?

• for the 5:00 show - between 1:45 and 2:45
  • for the 6:45 show - between 3:30 and 4:30
  • for the 8:00 show - between 5:00 and 6:00
That's the guide I found online to use, and it matched up with what I got. We have 5:40 reservations and it has us doing the 8:15 show.

If you call to make the reservation, you can sometimes pick the showtime you want.

I have breakfast at Garden Grill booked, and I was assigned the 6:45 show. I booked online...

Aw yeah, I didn't even think about that the breakfasts don't fit that guide at all. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter