Candlelight dinner packages are out!!

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
But be prepared to hold awhile!! Good luck!! I booked mine at 6:15 CST this am.

I was FIRST to get my CP!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Can't Wait!!

It's Le Cellier at 5:30 on Christmas Eve and the late show !

WOO HOO!!!

Late show Christmas Eve, dinner at Lecellier! Must have an Epcot admission in addition and your cc will be charged when you make your reservation. No narrators yet. She said they had NONE booked yet.("You know how movie stars are") LOL

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Just booked dinner for CP!! 5:50 pm Chefs De France and 8:15 Show for Christmas Eve, had no waiting on phone but CM said reservations are going fast,can't wait thanks for the heads up.

That's great news! Congratulations to all who have secured the package to see this great show. We did it in both 1999 and 2001.

I got right through with Disney Club #. We have 5 pm CP, then dinner at Le Cellier. I thought the earlier show would be better for my youngest. She can easily be tempted with thoughts of dessert for a late dinner!

YAHOOOOOOO!!!!! Hope I don't get sued for this :D

I got mine. Thanks msim

The PS gods are with me today. :D Dial, got someone on the first ring and completed all within 15 mins!!!

Now on to the rest of PS which is not yet opened up :(

Just got mine - yippee!!!

Friday, Dec 6 - 5:00 PM at Chefs de France; 8:15 Candlelight Processional!!

Can't wait!! While I was on the phone, I also ordered my MVMCP tickets for Dec 5!!

Just got ours for December 8th at Le Cellier. 4:50 dinner & 8:15 (we like to "walk off" part of the meal before sitting down for the show-LOL!) Got right through and only took about 10 minutes on the DC toll free line. Thanks for the heads up, you guys!

:Pinkbounc
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone! After reading your posts I called and got our PS for LeCellier Steakhouse at 5:20; CP 8:15! I'm so excited! Wish I could tell DS's (but the trip is their Christmas present!) I was so excited I forgot to ask when the narrator list will be out! Anyone have any ideas?
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

SEATING AT 4 40 LE CELLIER. Dec 8 th yeh yipeee:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I guess I'll se ya there badgerbruce, by the way my dh's name is bruce. wear your green ribbon. kokeydokey

This was a hectic day - glad I finally sat down to check out the CP status!
Got 6:45 CP and 8:00 PS at Rose & Crown (I wanted Le Cellier, but DH loves Rose and Crown) for Christmas Eve!
Am very much hoping we can get an outside table and watch Illuminations while we eat :)

Make sure the CM repeats everything to you and it is correct. He was charging us $39.99 for the Rose and Crown and I told him that I thought it was Tier Two and should be $32.99 - he looked it up and apologized and told me I was right. (Makes a difference with a family of 5!).
Then he told me we were all set for the 6:45 show on Dec. 4 - I said, "It's supposed to be Christmas Eve, Dec. 24". He apologized again and switched the CP ressie to the 24th. He originally had us eating on the 24th and seeing the CP on the 4th! :eek:
Anyway, make sure everything is correct before you hang up!

Thanks to the post last night - I called 8:00am EST got thru on the WDW-Dine line, Dec 24 - 4:30 dinner at San Angel, 6:45 CP. The CM said that we would get buttons.

We have 6:45 CP on Christmas Eve with 4:45 dinner at Teppanyaki. What a way to celebrate!!

Thanks for the news...I had been waiting to book this...

We got PS at Le Cellier for 5:30 on Dec. 20th and will be going to the late show at 8:15pm.

What time should we arrive at the show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter