• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candle Prayer Hour for Chase Tonight 8:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever a Princess

One bottle of ketchup is not enough!
Prayer Warriors we need YOU!!!

Many of us have been praying for 4 year old Chase. He is battling to recover from a near drowning accident while on the Fantasy.

Snelsonbrown suggested that we hold a Candlelight prayer hour for Chase tonight or tomorrow.

I will be going out of town tomorrow so I am willing to start this tonight.

So fellow disers get out those candles and get ready to pray.

Candlelight Prayer Hour will start at the following times:
6:30 PM West Coast
7:30 PM Mountain
8:30 PM Central
9:30 PM East Coast

Please feel free to leave a prayer message for Chase and his family.

Lord we need You, we love You, please send down your light and your love to Chase and his family.

Thank you for posting this.

It's 6:21 pm, Cali time...I'm turning off the TV and will pray for a positive MRI result tomorrow too.

Lord we need You, we love You, please send down your light and your love to Chase and his family.
Thank you "Forever a Princess

I am sharing this beautiful prayer and lighting a candle for this precious boy.

Candle is lit and sending up prayers for sweet, little Chase and his family!

Starting officially now....

Dear precious Lord. May you hear our prayers for Chase and his Family. May you come to him and shed your light upon him during this difficult time. We ask that you heal him in your name. Amen.

Candle is lit and I recited this for you, Chaser! xoxoxo
Mi Shebeirach
Found In: Healing from Illness
Tags: Debbie Friedman, mi sheberakh
Lyrics by Debbie Friedman, z"l and Drorah Setel | Song

Mi shebeirach avoteinu
M'kor habracha l'imoteinu

May the source of strength who blessed the ones before us,
Help us find the courage to make our lives a blessing
And let us say: Amen.

Mi shebeirach imoteinu
M'kor habracha l'avoteinu

Bless those in need of healing with refuah sh'leimah
The renewal of body, the renewal of spirit
And let us say: Amen.

Isaiah 40:31 "but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

Praying for a miracle!

Forever a Princess said:
Prayer Warriors we need YOU!!!

Many of us have been praying for 4 year old Chase. He is battling to recover from a near drowning accident while on the Fantasy.

Snelsonbrown suggested that we hold a Candlelight prayer hour for Chase tonight or tomorrow.

I will be going out of town tomorrow so I am willing to start this tonight.

So fellow disers get out those candles and get ready to pray.

Candlelight Prayer Hour will start at the following times:
6:30 PM West Coast
7:30 PM Mountain
8:30 PM Central
9:30 PM East Coast

Please feel free to leave a prayer message for Chase and his family.

Forever - I was thinking that the parents might like to know about tonight's candle lighting. I was going to post in their guest book on caring bridge, but I thought you might like to post it instead since you organized it. I bet they would love to know that we are all pulling together at the same time, sending them prayers and light.

Forever - I was thinking that the parents might like to know about tonight's candle lighting. I was going to post in their guest book on caring bridge, but I thought you might like to post it instead since you organized it. I bet they would love to know that we are all pulling together at the same time, sending them prayers and light.

Yes. A family friend is friends with the family and he encouraged me to write in their caring bridge wall as they are really feeding off of that. Please do. Praying.

I would so like if you would post this in their caring bridge guest book!! Please do this if you like.

I can not take the credit for starting this candle prayer session-that goes to
diser snelsonbrown.

My son and I both lit a candle and said a prayer for Chase tonight. Bless you Chase we are all pulling for you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter