I just got certified to teach Elementary School and so far have not found a job yet for the Fall. My consolation prize for not getting a job will be to take my 3 year old to WDW for our first trip together in October to see the MNSSHP. I want to book it now and cross my fingers I can go to WDW, but if I get a job, I will have to wait and go on a school vacation. Could someone give me the lowdown on how many days you have to cancel your resort, is there a penalty, etc. Or if someone has a link they could direct me to? I figure I will at least book my resort now, wait until September to see if I get a job and then if I don't, I will book my airfare in September and be good to go.